Table Pack #15 Guesses

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Nowadays a machine like WW would be impossible. It would destroy all the fancy hairstyles people have. :D

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
So, if it is correct, the most likely would be Whirlwind and Champion Pub?

As with other packs, there should be a theme. Anyone had any idea what it is?

Continuing the list I made from : http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...13-riddle-for-April-release?p=61388#post61388

Table pack #14's theme is cyborg/robot, Pin*Bot is a robot and centaur is merged to a motorcycle.

So, what is the theme for #15? What do WW and CP had in common?

This makes it more likely that it is Victory rather than WW imo.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
So, what are the next two tables? It's been 2 weeks since the mobile update came out, but I feel that it's probably too early for Farsight to announce them at the moment.

EDIT: It's DEFINITELY Champion Pub, but we've yet to see the other table.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well that was interesting. Farsight just posted on FB about Table Pack #15. They announced Champion Pub and Whirlwind. The interesting thing is, the post has disappeared.

It's like Patrick Stewart in "Extras". "It's too late, I already saw it".

Edit: Ok, it's back. Looks like they just added another photo.

Last edited:

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
It's weird, but a couple of minutes ago I saw a FB post which said the Pack 15 is Champion Pub and Whirlwind. I clicked over to here and didn't see anything so I went back to give it a closer look. When I went back to Facebook, the message was gone! Anyone else see it?

Gary

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Very much looking forward to WW; CP, not so much... cash fights till your eyes bleed will be the name of the game methinks

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts