Table Pack #23 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Sounds about right here's a little something I noticed though.

itn0.jpg

One of these things is not like the other.
Also, the picture on the left is slightly darker than the original. Darker = black = Black Knight 2000.

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
I'd like to be the first to point out that the clue is a line from "The Princess Bride."

No idea if that helps the decryption process.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Yeah looks like black knight 2000 but that's what I thought it would this month instead of black rose
Anyways we don't have to wait too long until it's confirmed

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
When I heard the word Storming, I thought of Twister. But Data East and Sega aren't coming out this season, I also know that Twister would be a really expensive liscense, because Warner Brothers and Universal own Twister. Plus all the actors and music, so I have to go with Blacknight 2000 like everyone else.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Last clue, there was a knight and a roulette... but it was misleading, the important thing was the phrase and not the picture...
It's maybe the case also.
Would it be the first time farsight is giving us a mindf**k?
Huh?
^^

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Question? (Since I haven't gotten the newsletter yet,and can't see the clue in good detail)

There are four differences on the MM clue back glass,right? I can't tell for sure,but they are different colors,yes?

If so,please tell me what colors,they are. It looks like red,green,yellow,and blue to me.

Someone comfirm,please...

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
and can't see the clue in good detail
and you will not - as actual resolution of picture from newsletter is 350x237
FS, for next hint picture pls make black rectangle, so we could see same amount of information pointing for next table on it as on this last picture, but without need to bend our eyes

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
It would be funny if FS put a hint to BK2K into every newsletter as a red herring and only relaese it as the last table of the season.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
How the hell can you tell anything from such a small picture, is there a bigger version anywhere??

Also notice in their section on the 12 days on Christmas in the news letter they included the backglass of The Addams Family AGAIN, FS either like prodding a hornets nest or this table is actually going to happen in season 3!??

Also could the next table be, Twister from SEGA......long shot i know

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Okay.

I got the newsletter,and this is totally crazy - but it fits!

Clues:

There are four objects in that picture that are different. To me,they look like four different colors. Which four?

• Blue,for Blue Beard
  • Yellow,for Yellow Belly
  • Green,for Green Machine
  • Red,for Red Hot

That is wayyyy out on a limb,yes? Well how many people got Black Rose right from that clue?
So FS being cryptic works in my favor.

But the kicker is the caption clue:

"Have fun storming the castle!"

Which is taken from one of my favorite films,The Princess Bride. But as cool as that is,that has nothing to do with the table.

If you think storming the castle as a last,desperate charge - and you look up said definition for that...is:

(Drumroll...........):cool:

Banzai.

Your answer,and the pinball table for the month of February (and my birthday wish,and my opening post:)

Banzai Run!

I'm either a genius,or somewhat crazy. Probably both.
Only time will tell...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It could be four different characters that did something. But out of the suspects on the table, "Whodunnit?"

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Well, if four different colors is the only clue, it could be Spectrum for all we know. (Obviously, it won't be Spectrum, but that's how helpful that clue is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts