Table pack #37 speculation

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Radical! would be nice for variety...

I'm guessing Radical! or The Shadow just to throw the names out there.

Some would prefer No Fear, but Radical! totally exudes the essence of the late 80's skateboarding scene, a lot of character not only in the audio, but in the gameplay as well. I would love to see it in TPA.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
Radical! totally exudes the essence of the late 80's skateboarding scene, a lot of character not only in the audio, but in the gameplay as well. I would love to see it in TPA.

Hey, that looks like a fun table, I've never even seen or played it. It's funny how skateboarding was so trendy in the 1980's. Skate Or Die, 720°, even California Games... :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hey, that looks like a fun table, I've never even seen or played it. It's funny how skateboarding was so trendy in the 1980's. Skate Or Die, 720°, even California Games... :)

I just want to go back and play THPS3 on the PS2 again. Grinding down the escalators in the airport level.... Sadly I was forced to sell my PS2 and all the games when I left the UK for the US.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I just want to go back and play THPS3 on the PS2 again. Grinding down the escalators in the airport level.... Sadly I was forced to sell my PS2 and all the games when I left the UK for the US.

They rereleased it as THPS HD - it features levels for 1 & 2 and DLC brought in levels from 3 - airport def in there. Not sure what all the platforms are supported got mine on ps3

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I can use X360 controller?

[Edit] Not all the levels, and in particular doesn't mention the secret levels from THPS3. Nostalgia ain't what it used to be....

Nope revert DLC pack is just airport LA and canada - but you can now revert in the 1 & 2 levels. Not all the original soundtracks made it in and they actually added Metallica - so nostalgia destroyed...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Nope revert DLC pack is just airport LA and canada - but you can now revert in the 1 & 2 levels. Not all the original soundtracks made it in and they actually added Metallica - so nostalgia destroyed...

It's like a "Best of" selection from the first three games. For what it's worth it's a solid game that I enjoyed enough to get 100% in.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'd be ecstatic if it was The Shadow. I'd be almost as happy if the Gottlieb table for S4 was Stargate. Personally,I'd save The Getaway for the end of the season.

But since when am I ever right about my guesses? HS2 will be next.

Exactly this.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
On the edge of my seat and biting my nails for the iOS version. Very cool minute and ten second teaser. Thanks for the post. Are you heading to the Texas pinball Fest or are you too far away? Shawn ( pinhead just called me all pumped, he's heading over now I guess.

I'm not heading to Texas Pinball Fest but I am planning to attend the new pinball expo in New England this July. :)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I'm not heading to Texas Pinball Fest but I am planning to attend the new pinball expo in New England this July. :)

In Sturbridge? I live in Worcester? Sweet. We need to meet up. For some reason I thought you. Lived in Texas (no idea why). Definitely need to come up with a game plan. Will you be going all day? Pretty sure I will

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts