Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Although it's obviously roadshow, for a second there I saw the initials EM and said "hey this season's EM". Lol

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Road Show wasn't near the top of my most wanted.But i've never played it, hope it is as great as everyone is saying.Easily one of the most requested tables of the community, so a great choice in any case.Also hope they have that song licensed.

karl

May 10, 2012
It is nice to see that tables like Roadshow (and probably Getaway) with one hit song in them is not ignored because of license hassles. Gives great hope for other soft license tables.

Roadshow will be a fun ride. This is a table that would not have been out of place in the greatness of season one.

karl

May 10, 2012
Just a quick thought! I am not that familiar with "Last Action Hero" but isn't there a bulldozer on that table as well? There was some talk about that table a while ago, wasn't there?

Edit: Sorry, I see now that it's a crane and not a dozer. My mistake.

Last edited:

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Bulldozer? RED AND TED!!!

March_15_Hint.jpg

I get it. Sleeping bull = Bulldozer. The only game I know that features a bulldozer as its predominant element is Red & Ted's Road Show. So Red & Ted's Road Show it is!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm kind of surprised by RTRS, if that is indeed the next table. I thought they would have held it until the end. However, I'm even more excited for #40 now!

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
And once again the hint is easy. :)

I figured it out before i checked this thread.

So yet another Lawlor to the collection.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Has FarSight kept all the real life tables they have made for TPA??...If so they must have one of the more large collections outside of PAPA and the like???

Maybe they should open up a Pinball hall

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Has FarSight kept all the real life tables they have made for TPA??...If so they must have one of the more large collections outside of PAPA and the like???

Maybe they should open up a Pinball hall
Yep they buy almost every table and their offices have tables everywhere.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Road Show followed by The Getaway? Man, this season has been so awesome. Better than 3 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.