Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Roadshow and Safe Cracker are the last of the Lawlor tables I really want. And Banzai Run. Oh, and...

Yeah, I'd love to see those...and roller coaster tycoon. Oh, and monopoly! I would even be cool with NASCAR. Fun game but the license doesn't do it for me. But most of all, family guy would be outstanding.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Seconded... kinda... Sorta...

It's probably The Shadow. Just a wild guess. ;)

Well on Twitter they asked what your fave super hero table is. They listed Hulk, Avengers, Spidey, etc. but forgot The Shadow. So I suggested it. And it got a rather positive response from them! So we'll see, eh?

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Because the acrobats are shadow figures? Don't be coy if you know something... this would be a HUGE deal :).

wrong thread. that's the hint for #38.

this is the thread for the table after. :)

just to fan The Shadow flame, it is a DMD so it would follow the pattern of this season.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
You gotta figure Jurassic Park is an expensive license. Personally, I'd love to see it and The Shadow released for TPA but as an IP, the Shadow may be more affordable and perhaps won't require a kickstarter (guessing!).

zastian

Sep 10, 2013
If The Shadow was #39, it would instantly elevate this already great season to the next level. What an awesome table!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
reminds me of:
shadowpinball.jpg

:rolleyes:

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Oh, pleeeeeease let #39 be The Shadow. That is the one table I have played, and loved, the most out of every table I have played! Well, that and Dr Who.

The sun is shining....

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's a double-pack of Popeye and Bugs Bunny. I can feel it in my bones. Load up on spinach and carrots!!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Or they can just use my translite instead :) I am sure it is possible to make a deal with the creator (if williams would allow it)
Wow, do you have a real Shadow pin now?

I actually remembered the Aids slogan.
That is so late 80s, early 90s.
I think they would say it differently nowadays.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
We haven't had a Gottlieb game yet, and judging by timing (June will be #39), I'm guessing Surf 'n' Safari. Wouldn't want a Gottlieb game at the end of a season.

And hopefully The Getaway for #40.

karl

May 10, 2012
Wow, do you have a real Shadow pin now?

I actually remembered the Aids slogan.
That is so late 80s, early 90s.
I think they would say it differently nowadays.

Yes. I have had The Shadow for almost 2 years now. A fantastic pinball machine! PS! That alternative translite was made by a guy on pinside named Aurich. Because of that, and a few other alternative translites he has done, he now has gotten a job at Heigway pinball, doing art for Alien pinball

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well on Twitter they asked what your fave super hero table is. They listed Hulk, Avengers, Spidey, etc. but forgot The Shadow. So I suggested it. And it got a rather positive response from them! So we'll see, eh?

I would be absolutely thrilled if The Shadow makes it into TPA! Been in my top three most wanted since TPA's launch.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
That alternative translite was made by a guy on pinside named Aurich. Because of that, and a few other alternative translites he has done, he now has gotten a job at Heigway pinball, doing art for Alien pinball

On top of that he is the creative director at Ars Technica, which I can't recommend enough for those interested in science and technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts