Table Pack #45 Speculation Thread

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Shouldn't this be now known as "Table Packs #45-50"? Just sayin'!

And yeah, I believe there are some place holders in there, as availability and FarSight's mood has been known to change things. Does give an idea as to where their heads are at though.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

And yeah, I believe there are some place holders in there, as availability and FarSight's mood has been known to change things. Does give an idea as to where their heads are at though.

interesting selection. look forward to picking up the season pass once it's available on IOS.

Hopefully the soccer table is Wold Cup and not Alvin G.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
interesting selection. look forward to picking up the season pass once it's available on IOS.

If it is Alvin G, then that would mean FS figured out how to do head to head in real time, otherwise there is no point in even making the table. Same could be said if they were to make Joust. So there is at least a silver lining to be looked at regardless.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
If it is Alvin G, then that would mean FS figured out how to do head to head in real time, otherwise there is no point in even making the table. Same could be said if they were to make Joust. So there is at least a silver lining to be looked at regardless.

And the cherry on top would be...NBA Fastbreak!!!

karl

May 10, 2012

:D Good one!

I guess, there is a slight possibility that Farsight just put random names in there as placeholders. By now, experience should have taught them(I hope) that game names in the code will sooner or later leak out to us.

we will know more next month when the next table hint comes.

That Alvin G table makes no sense at all to me. Most of the other ones have been asked for a lot and one of them is the last dmd Bally/Wms without any extra license cost,
so that one was bound to come sooner or later

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Not necessarily. AG Soccer-Ball has switches on the flippers, and it can be played as a 1-player game, whence the flippers on the other side will flip when a ball hits them. So says IPDB... I've never seen one.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Speculating about the AG soccer, maybe it was available for them to buy and possibly an easy license, I mean availability and possibly price of a pin must be a factor. So they got it and maybe make a rough build and experiment to see if they can get the 2 player to work. Maybe it will maybe it won't. We'll see, hopefully. Or not.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I saw the leaked information it showed up on Facebook I was shocked.
My mouth is shut on what I saw but I will say I'am happy with (Season 5) and I'am ready to purchase the Season Pass on PS4 I hear it may be November 3rd.

Ready for some MSF on iOS hopefully Friday.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I saw the leaked information it showed up on Facebook I was shocked.
My mouth is shut on what I saw but I will say I'am happy with (Season 5) and I'am ready to purchase the Season Pass on PS4 I hear it may be November 3rd.

Ready for some MSF on iOS hopefully Friday.

You also have a link to it in post #6 in this thread :)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Highly unlikely.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=120

The table file name says AGSoccer, which lines up with this table.

I'm actually really glad they they (possibly) got the Alvin G license because this means we might get Al's Garage Band, Pistol Poker, and Mystery Castle. All rare and underrated games.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Hey gang, I just got here and missed the leak. Can someone re-post the leak with a spoiler tag or PM it to me? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.