Table Pack #48 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Sorry Nightwing. I originally wanted to just alert the interested to the log.txt update, but apparently not everyone has the unreleased tables in there for some reason. If there's any consolation, I highly doubt AC/DC is coming to Pinball Arcade. I find it incredible to believe that it wouldn't require a massive Kickstarter. If it comes at all it will be to the Stern App.

I find it odd that you have text that doesn't match everyone else. Where are you seeing this?

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I find it odd that you have text that doesn't match everyone else. Where are you seeing this?

Log.txt file wherever Pinball Arcade is installed. By default probably c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\PinballArcade

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
All indications suggest Ghost Busters is the next STERN table. It is not 100% confirmed though.

Possibly. But the Ghostbusters.rez entry has been in there for a long time. It's almost certainly a reference to the mobile app table FarSight made that may or may not ever come to Steam.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Possibly. But the Ghostbusters.rez entry has been in there for a long time. It's almost certainly a reference to the mobile app table FarSight made that may or may not ever come to Steam.
That has been confirmed as correct. Not a STERN leak.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I know, It's most likely the Ghostbusters Ghost House table, but a man can dream right?

Speaking of which, if the theme song doesn't play in this table, I don't think I want it.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Log.txt file wherever Pinball Arcade is installed. By default probably c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\PinballArcade

From the sounds of it, it's a old log file version 1.46.1. The current version is supposed to be 1.46.7.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I know, It's most likely the Ghostbusters Ghost House table, but a man can dream right?

Speaking of which, if the theme song doesn't play in this table, I don't think I want it.

I wasn't a fan of Haunted House, and the Ghostbusters theme didn't make it too much better. But without the theme, no sale from me!

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I say table 48 will be Rescue 911, then Table 49 will be Alvin G. Soccer, followed by pack 50 will be Tx-Sector. Then starts Season 6.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm going to flip it round. A G Soccer #48 (March), R911 #49 (April), TX-Sector #50 (May).

A somewhat... interesting end to the season.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm guessing Vector. And will continue guessing Vector. Because people need to get on the Vector bandwagon since the rest of this season is already been spoiled! VECTOR!!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Hoping that we still get a Sony Table this season.Dont we still have one left in the deal to go?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hoping that we still get a Sony Table this season.Dont we still have one left in the deal to go?

Frankenstein was one of the Sony tables. So we've already had one this season. Seems they're doing 1 per season (S3 = BSD, S4 = SSt, S5 = Frankie).

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Hopefully, the next Sony-licensed table is Johnny Mnemonic. Farsight said people weren't interested in this one, but that's obviously not true, right? This is one of my faves.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Hopefully, the next Sony-licensed table is Johnny Mnemonic. Farsight said people weren't interested in this one, but that's obviously not true, right? This is one of my faves.

Would be amazing if Johnny Mnemonic was in the pipeline.Would love to see it in TPA.Next to The Shadow and Tales from the Crypt definitely at the very top of my most wanted.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I certainly would like Johnny Mnemonic, much more over the other Sony table being rumored which is Last Action Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.