Table Pack #48 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I would love to see Rescue911. It may not be a top 10 Pinside/IPDB table but I have good memories of it. The first time I actually played it, I was with Roy Wils, one of the best if not the best Dutch pinball players. He was also one of the top ranked TPA players in it's first 2 years, but he then became a beta tester and stopped playing for scores. I don't know if he still does that but he did provide some pro advice in some of the earlier seasons games. Anyway, I was there being the average pinball player that I am (on real life tables for sure) and I was actually beating Roy! He said he never played this particular table (as I did). I don't remember if I eventually won that first game but it was surely close. Then we decided to play another and I got absolutely destroyed from ball 1 on in. Roy proceeded to get to the end game and beat the GC score by a mile. All the while with me cheering him on... :) That taught me two things:

1. I liked Rescue911 as a table (although the helicopter ball transfer got a bit old after a while) and,
2. This is the difference in competence level between me and a top player, any illusion I had of challenging one of them was crushed instantaneously.

The biggest difficulty I have with tournament play is delivering the goods in a first game on a new machine. This is so hard to do and top level players make it look so easy. Sure they also have to adjust if a particular table behaves very differently from the average, but mostly they just seem to get "it" instantly. Fascinating....

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I would love to see Rescue911. It may not be a top 10 Pinside/IPDB table but I have good memories of it.

They were tearing down a Rescue 911 in one of the recent Farsight videos. So I think your wish will come true in the next few months.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
It feels like Rescue 911 has been one of the most requested tables so that TPA release should make a lot of pinheads happy.And it will be nice to see another Gottlieb release.I don't share the hatred for that company and wouldn't mind seeing further Gottlieb releases down the road.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
It feels like Rescue 911 has been one of the most requested tables so that TPA release should make a lot of pinheads happy.And it will be nice to see another Gottlieb release.I don't share the hatred for that company and wouldn't mind seeing further Gottlieb releases down the road.

Nah. It just seems like that because the same three people post about it on Facebook every day.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Hope you guys get your tables soon ^. Honestly next season (as this season was leaked) I just want to be pleasantly surprised, and the last 3 suggested would do just that.

What Alvin G will they do next after Soccer Ball? They all would make great additions

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Still waiting for Banzai Run!

Also still think Rescue 911 is next,with Alvin G's soccer table after that. Honestly,I'd be happy if one of the leaked tables was held back for Season 6 just so we could have one mystery table to guess about.

I'd rather have Johnny Mnemonic over Last Action Hero. Either one would be okay though.

Alvin G's, Al's Garage Band Goes On World Tour, I feel that will be the next Alvin G. Pinball Table next, and it's a fun game. http://youtu.be/A9-ah4M7Xlc

I agree. Got to play this at a Pax East convention. If we get another Alvin G table,hopefully it's that one...

Strikezilla01

FarSight Employee
Dec 23, 2015
I rather enjoy these threads. Watching as you guys try to figure us out.

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Never heard of it.
You should ask Stern for this one.

^ you see that? He basically came out and said that he's making Mousin Around.

Tron is great, but what I really really really want is Congo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.