Table Pack #63 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
im still rockin the factparagons coming im really unsure what i want lol...but yeah some form of dmd would be nice....i was pretty fond of the batman table from the mid 90s, i remember it being pretty fun besides val kilmers rubber nipples

All I want know is, why weren't the rubber nipples on Batgirl?

tjsynkral

Mar 3, 2013
That table hint picture looks an awful lot like the show BANZAI.

june-hint_2017.jpg

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm not familiar with that show. I was thinking Pinball Circus. Those look like clown noses and a person pin balling between them. But your guess probably makes more sense.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
That table hint picture looks an awful lot like the show BANZAI.

I think that is from the American obstacle-course game show / Takeshi's Castle ripoff Wipeout actually.

So Gottlieb's Wipeout it is. Fits with the laughter in the clue as well.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Looks kind of like "Zingy Bingy" to me............

Can't see the Banzai reference. I was hoping for Banzai Run, Rollergames, or Surf N' Safari. Or if they were going the DMD route, maybe a Capcom.

All hopes aside, Wipeout it is. Hmmph!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm most familiar with this show, as well as this specific obstacle, the Big Balls.

Wipe Out it is.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I actually don't mind seeing Wipe Out. Buffalo Pinball showcased it last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

RIP The Crud (Unknown-Unknown)

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Not a terrible table really, Pinside has it currently rank 211 with 7.085 score out of 49 ratings and IPDB had it at rank 168 with 7.5/10 out of 32 ratings. Most people seemed to enjoy the toys on the playfield and the 90's ski theme and even brought up people would play this table over some of the more popular ones they had. Only drawbacks I read from some of the ratings was that it wasn't the deepest ruleset and the cheesy theme might turn people off and the double your score feature which seems was in Gottlieb Premier tables.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Another Gottlieb..Great :mad:
Definately won't be buying the season pass this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.