Table Pack #63 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Is Wipe Out good?

I almost bought the Season 7 pass on Steam ten minutes ago, but now that I know a Premiere is coming as the second table, I might just hold off :(

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Is Wipe Out good?

I almost bought the Season 7 pass on Steam ten minutes ago, but now that I know a Premiere is coming as the second table, I might just hold off :(
It's a fun table with catchy music, a decent flow, and a bit of humor (one liners). Not the deepest ruleset, but the table can be a bit addictive. I played the table IRL quite a bit in the past.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If Black Knight finally gets emulated soon (with operator settings - please God - or Farsight, who evers listening) I couldn't give a cr@p about yet more Premiers.
You won't be able to wipe the smile from my face.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bought season 7 this morning, Paragon great , just as I remembered . next Wipeout happy !!! surfing the channels rugby league , rugby union and aussie rules while I wait for the FA CUP in about 7 hours GO Chelsea !!! :cool:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I like Wipe Out a lot too, other than Super Mario Bros (which we'll sadly never see on TPA), it's my favorite Gottlieb. Pretty fun all around.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
If be do end up getting another Gottlieb after Wipeout I hope to god it's Stargate

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
With the hints turned off by default, I hope. It gets annoying to hear 'SHOOT THE PYRAMID!' over and over.

Haha, very true. Shoot the pyramid callout gets old very quickly. But I do enjoy the pin quite a bit. I assume the license is an issue, or we probably would have seen it already.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Haha, very true. Shoot the pyramid callout gets old very quickly. But I do enjoy the pin quite a bit. I assume the license is an issue, or we probably would have seen it already.

Im not sure, im mean theres no actual actor likeness on the table at all is there?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
With the hints turned off by default, I hope. It gets annoying to hear 'SHOOT THE PYRAMID!' over and over.

Premiers are known for having the most basic and repetitive callouts. Tee'd Off! is much worse IMO. "Did anybody teach you how to play this game?"

WMS had a much more plentiful budget, so they had the money to hire the real voice actors or the Chicago Comedy Group to help, as well as more designers and writers-that's why they have such a larger variety of callouts.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Premiers are known for having the most basic and repetitive callouts. Tee'd Off! is much worse IMO. "Did anybody teach you how to play this game?"
Annoying, especially after just saying "That's a nice shot". Of course, it is no where near as annoying as the voicing on Harley Davidson or High Roller. I want to shove the Mystery Rider into a wood chipper.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Ok after Wipeout the only other Gottlieb/Premier games I want are. Freddy: Nightmare On Elm Street, Surf N Safari, Stargate, Street Fighter, and Waterworld. After those Games I'm done with Gottlieb/Premier.

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
Hopefully, they can start on Sega games after. I think that's Stern though so maybe we'll have a better chance with licensing there? Baywatch? Batman Forever? Data East?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Hopefully, they can start on Sega games after. I think that's Stern though so maybe we'll have a better chance with licensing there? Baywatch? Batman Forever? Data East?
Correct. Any future Data East and Sega tables will appear in Stern Pinball Arcade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.