Table Pack #63 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Annoying, especially after just saying "That's a nice shot". Of course, it is no where near as annoying as the voicing on Harley Davidson or High Roller. I want to shove the Mystery Rider into a wood chipper.

I've been trying, but "I can't seems to catch him!"

We should be getting Wipeout next Friday. I'm hoping for tomorrow-if for no other reason than I want to know what the next one will be. Hopefully the next few tables will be WMS-branded. I think we can write Capcom off at this point.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've been trying, but "I can't seems to catch him!"

We should be getting Wipeout next Friday. I'm hoping for tomorrow-if for no other reason than I want to know what the next one will be. Hopefully the next few tables will be WMS-branded. I think we can write Capcom off at this point.

I'd be very surprised if it is tomorrow. Next Friday seems more likely.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
They said during their Twitch stream yesterday that Wipe Out would be out next Friday, they are having a Thursday Twitch stream to showcase it next week.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Blkthorne.
I missed the entire podcast. Did they give any info on Ghostbusters or anything SPA related?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Just that they were still working on the table and they were improving the UI for SPA and plus the bug fixes.

Thanks for the heads-up on Wipeout and SPA.

Improving the UI and bug fixes for SPA, huh? Next year seems so far away.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.