Table pack #66 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxeder

Nov 5, 2013
After seeing World 'Champion' Soccer, my next guess is Harrison Jones: The Flipper Adventure from Williems.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I could guess something here... but it I'll just wait for the newsletter instead.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
After seeing World 'Champion' Soccer, my next guess is Harrison Jones: The Flipper Adventure from Williems.

That's sounds like a possibility. I'll think about it over a bowl of store-brand imitation frosted flakes featuring Terry the tiger.

"They'rrrrrrrrre food."

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
You Bad Cats people are insane.

Recently had a Bad Cats at my local barcade for about two months and that game is truly boring and ugly. They finally ditched it for a Champio Pub thank gawd.

Hey, so now that we have World Championship Soccer what are the chances we could get Williams' Idaho Jones: The Pinball Adventure? :p

In all seriousness, I hope this means Rollergames is on the table.

I'm not making any predictions but this is my top 10 Wanted of what I consider realistic possibilities due to the lack of licensing hurdles:

Radical!
Fire!
Embryon
Fathom
Banzai Run
Mousin Around
Space Station
Escape From the Lost World
Blackout
Sorcerer
Mystery Castle

I've also stopped including Sega and Data East tables because of Stern Pinball Arcade. (BTW, almost 9 months since they added a table...)

I'd really like NBA Fastbreak. We said WCS could never happen and we got it without a kickstarter so who knows?

Bad Cats has the most satisfying ramp shots of any game I've ever played in my life. I could play it all day just shooting those same two ramps over and over. I'm not even kidding.

Your list isn't bad, but I absolutely despise Escape From the Lost World. The design is way too busy for its own good, and it feels extremely cheap due to so much being made of plastic. It might be better in TPA than in real life, but if we never get it I won't be upset.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm stumped. Fathom?

sept_2017_hint.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Aye Fathom, I concur. IMDB rating is 5.8. So perhaps not great. Typical Raquel fare I imagine!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Gotta say, I'm glad that they're bringing us more classic Ballys. EBD last season, Paragon and Fathom this season. About time Centaur and Xenon got some more friends.

gordonabrown

May 3, 2016
Gotta say, I'm glad that they're bringing us more classic Ballys. EBD last season, Paragon and Fathom this season. About time Centaur and Xenon got some more friends.

Not to mention we'll be getting Embryon at some point in the near future. Additionally, FS has hinted (or possibly explicitly stated) that an EM 2-pack will be coming each season. This current season is shaping up to be fantastic:

Paragon
Wipe-Out
Firepower II
World Cup Soccer
Fathom
Embryon
EM 2-Pack

To me there's not a bad table in the bunch there and we don't even know what other surprises will be in store for us. If this is the 'known' make-up of the season, that leaves 3 more tables.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Cool, one of my top ones on my want list: Pinside has it currently ranked 36th(8.037 out of 139 ratings) and IPDB has it ranked 87th(7.83/10 out of 57 ratings).

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
I only have one thing to say, if Fathom is up for grabs next: goooolimoooglibooooglivooobliiidooogliiiwambamthankyoumam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.