Table pack #66 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Not to mention we'll be getting Embryon at some point in the near future. Additionally, FS has hinted (or possibly explicitly stated) that an EM 2-pack will be coming each season. This current season is shaping up to be fantastic:

Paragon
Wipe-Out
Firepower II
World Cup Soccer
Fathom
Embryon
EM 2-Pack

To me there's not a bad table in the bunch there and we don't even know what other surprises will be in store for us. If this is the 'known' make-up of the season, that leaves 3 more tables.

Note that Farsighted skipped a month and their site only lists nine packs this season (dlc 62-70). If that's true, that leaves only two other tables, one of which could be a Halloween table. If Embryon doesn't come this season I figure it will be first for season 8.

This season is working out well...early solid states, DMD's I like, and especially anticipating the EM pack which I hope is SO76 and Atlantis (and/or any combination of Royal Flush, Surf Champ, Buccaneer, JitB, Abracadabra). Kolchak, I'm with you on Surf Champ....just hadn't seen it in years).

Fathom is indeed great news.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Is Fathom more highly regarded than Sea Witch?, they are very similar themes and was hoping when FS did one or the other they would be a double pack release for that month. I have only ever played SW

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
m-crying.jpg

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Whoever the Facebook Leaker is, he had this nailed.

Yeah, will be interesting if they reveal the rest of the season, my guess they either know people that work at Farsight and found out what they were working on, former(disgruntled??) worker at Farsight, or got a tour of the facilities and happened to notice tables that weren't in TPA yet.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Once again a ludicrously easy hint.

Might as well lock it, table confirmed. :)

(the back by popular demand at the bottom clinched it)

a nice bally for sure, and one that doesn't actually require the Bally tap pass.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Is Fathom more highly regarded than Sea Witch?, they are very similar themes and was hoping when FS did one or the other they would be a double pack release for that month. I have only ever played SW

Yes, themes are kind of similar. But they play nothing like each other. I much prefer Fathom. More interesting rules and layout imo. I don't mean this to be a knock on Seawitch. Seawitch is a really good pin and easily one of my favorite older Stern pins. Certainly would be sweet to get Seawitch into SPA at some point as well.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
The first pin I ever owned! Beyond thrilled to see Fathom at last. Not least because I have forever regretted selling mine on many years ago.

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
Fathom(Bally) has been at the top of my list for quite awhile so hoping this time it shows up, otherwise Joker Poker(Gottlieb), Flash Gordon(Bally), Mystery Castle(Alvin G. & Co.) or Seawitch(Stern Electronics).

If it is Fathom I will actually consider buying a PS4 and repurchasing the tables. Fathom and AC/DC are my really desired tables. I also want to see Embryon, because it is so well loved here.

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
Still waiting for the back half of season 6 and see what gets broken this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.