Table pack #66 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
I don't know when the last time PS4 TPA last updated. PC and mobile get tables first, so...

Early March... The last three tables of season 6 still unreleased, 7 tables behind in total. PS4 seems to be updated about twice a year, so I'm hoping for a September update, but who knows. Anyway, I have no interest in PC gaming, and certainly not mobile, so I've come to terms with the fact I won't play Fathom for at least another 6 months.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Now that were 99.9% sure it's Fathom, let's start speculating on when it will drop.

Should be next week-as it still hasn't showed up in Steam Achievements as of this morning. (Usually it's a week prior). Given that FarSight is trying to get GB out in SPA, I wouldn't mind if Fathom came out next week instead.

But there's more than enough digital pinball love coming soon. There's PFX3 and for Zaccaria fans, Farfalla 2017 will be the next re-make table for it. It showed up after getting the update with Spooky 2017.
Plus, there's Pinball Wicked. But that one's been pushed back so many times, I started wondering if FarSight made it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, I don't expect Fathom this week either. Next week seems more likely. Have they announced a Twitch stream for Fathom yet?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Most likely will be the 29th. I don't see it being ready for the 22nd. Question is, will there be a real Fathom in York on the 29th? I don't think I've ever seen one in the wild.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Most likely will be the 29th. I don't see it being ready for the 22nd. Question is, will there be a real Fathom in York on the 29th? I don't think I've ever seen one in the wild.

There was one in Allentown a couple of years ago. It was there early Friday. I played it twice just after they opened the doors. Came back 45 minutes later and it was gone. Haven't seen one since that.

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
You can add that .1%, Rehtroboi40, the achievements are up.

Officially Fathom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.