Tables for the rest of the year?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
#3 gorgar, monster bash
#4 black knight, creature from the black lagoon
if somthing else is coming like was mentioned......#5 taxi, harley davidson?
Im just glad to know that #3,#4 have been submitted so at LEAST 4 new tables this month. WOO HOO!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Take the Android releasedate, add about 5 weeks and you get the earliest date a DLC can possibly be out on a console.

So expect BK/CftBL late august/early september at the earliest.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Based on the picture in the newsletter it looks like we will be getting a Lola version on Taxi. Id rather the Marilyn of course.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Based on the picture in the newsletter it looks like we will be getting a Lola version on Taxi. Id rather the Marilyn of course.
I'd rather they not pay the extra money just so the playfield and backglass art looks slightly different (and the name on the scoreboard).

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
The Lola variant was the one that appeared in PHoF. Since it's also the version that mostly appeared in the real world, it makes some sense to stick with it anyway.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yeah lets get a bagatel board or a cockamaroo and dont forget montehue redgraves first table with a plunger no ROM to emulate no lights just a couple sounds if your going to go old school go OLD SCHOOL.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
yeah lets get a bagatel board or a cockamaroo and dont forget montehue redgraves first table with a plunger no ROM to emulate no lights just a couple sounds if your going to go old school go OLD SCHOOL.

This post killed me. Pepsi out the nose! Please give warning next time.

On a serious note, who do I have to slip some green to get some White Water up in here?

MrTwister

Aug 9, 2012
why no worldwide sameday release? i think 99% of the user could understand english. i dont need the rules in my language!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
why no worldwide sameday release? i think 99% of the user could understand english. i dont need the rules in my language!
Neither does Farsight think you do (360, Android, iOS only has English). It's mostly Sony Europe that is causing the massive delays with a seperate QA cycle from north America, that is currently NOT accepting NEW DLC/releases.

Glad I first went to North American PSN, then went over to 360. PSN Eu is a joke really.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
While I would love to see FarSight surprise us with some more unannounced tables (especially Haunted House & Scared Stiff for Halloween), I realistically think the schedule will look something like this:

AUGUST DLC #5: Taxi & Harley Davidson
SEPTEMBER DLC #6: Dr. Dude & Big Shot
OCTOBER DLC #7: Attack from Mars & Space Shuttle
NOVEMBER DLC #8: Pin*Bot & Twilight Zone
DECEMBER DLC #9: Whirlwind & No Good Gofers
JANUARY DLC #10: Firepower & Victory

Since FS is obviously trying to pair unlicensed IPs and/or PHoF tables with the more expensive licensed machines to optimize production cost versus consumer demand, I think the Haunted House / Scared Stiff combo for Halloween would make a huge amount of sense. But who knows if FS could complete them in time. We haven't heard the first suggestion of either being included, but HH is an unlicensed Gottlieb (from which we have only seen one other table), while Scared Stiff is easily a Top 20 anywhere you look. Elvira's a pinball fan, and she doesn't have much else going on these days, making that or Party Monsters a pretty easy license compared to the others that FS has tackled. Just sayin'.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts