Taxi/HD/Gofers/Elvria update out!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, says who? Wouldn't you need to "connect to the Internet" in order to do that? If it doesn't connect, how do you get any tables? Old tables download fine, new ones, not so much.

Says me, because I just did it. Those two tables are in the app itself, so you can demo them (but only in the free version of the app). You just can't buy them yet for whatever reason.

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
How did Apple approve this? Remember when the Taxi/HD update was rejected, FS said it was a download error with HD. So they bundled HD with this update, and didn't fix what the problem was and somehow Apple still approved. Amateur hour...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Nice reference to "The Jerk," even if nothing else is going well tonight. =o)

Wow. I was gonna add "now I'm somebody." but took it out because I didn't think anybody was gonna get it. Sorry for underestimating the crowd.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Wow. Never have I had excitement turn to disappointment so quickly in my life. Well, maybe Indy 4, but that took at least an hour.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
You gotta be kidding me. After all the delays and disappointment, you'd think they would have made sure it actually worked this time. How did this not get rejected by Apple?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I have the free version. Playing demos of Taxi and HD. Taxi is a classic but HD is just bad. No idea why they wasted resources and a license on this table.

Really wanna play NGG and Elvira but apparently I am not connected to the internet. Lol, oh my...

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
Just pretend that you are in an arcade and the attendant didn't plug in the machines yet, relax everyone I'm sure it's something minor that won't even require another release.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.