Taxi/HD/Gofers/Elvria update out!

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I agree everyone keep a calm head. I'm chill as a cucumber, I just sample the games on iPhone before I buy them on Xbox, so it's no bid deal to me.

Poor Farsight man, those guys can not catch a break lol.

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
You are kidding right? With their track record I don't expect it to be fixed until next release.

Nope I'm not :p

annnddd they just posted this on facebook. iTunes issue.

"We are aware of the internet connection error when trying to purchase the new tables from iTunes. We are investigating this issue thoroughly, and we believe the issue lies within the iTunes server. Apple tested this functionality before we were allowed to release it, otherwise we would have been delayed in releasing these table packs. We will continue to investigate this with Apple. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter."

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
FS is lucky that everyone here is so devoted to pinball. I've never seen anything like it. I've been pushing this game like crazy to everyone I know and I'm starting to feel stupid for doing so. I've bought every table on ps3, every table on iOS, and the first 6 on android which never worked on my device. I think that's roughly 30 tables not including these last 4 on iOS. That's a decent chunk of cash when basically the very last update for ps3 is first non-f'ed up version I've been able to play. I'm a pretty mellow guy and these kinds of things don't generally bother me but this is getting pretty sad.

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
Astonished FS actually responded to the issue tonight, figured they would have ignored until tomorrow.

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
Same "connecting to the Internet" error here, but have also had errors updating another app (SpellTowe) getting an iTunes error, so it's plausible this is an error on Apple's end.

Was happy to update the old tables (which worked fine). Can confirm Black Hole is fixed n

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
What the hell. The bug is not just on the new tables. It extends to all tables you have A) not previously downloaded (or are not being forced to redownload) and B) you have not purchased said table.

I get the bug on Bride of Pinbot since I don't own that table and there was an update to it (medieval madness on the other hand did not force an update and gives me the option to purchase it or play).

***K! Oh well free Taxi for the time being, it's not all bad.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Yeah, that's what I said several posts back, when you responded with "says who?"...

That's because I was trying to download Taxi with the non free version, and was getting the message to connect to the Internet. A little crazy here today, have the Blue Angels doing flybys getting ready for their air show coming up. Talk about LOUD. Appologize.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Oh well free Taxi for the time being, it's not all bad.

You'd think so, but no. Since Taxi is the free table of the month, that one has the same "must connect to the Internet" error as the other new ones, and there's no way to play the demo version instead. At least that's what's happening for me.

The only new one with a working demo is Harley. And is it just me, or is nudging completely broken on Harley? I can't find any way to get it to work. I suspect it has something to do with that very poorly placed orange button that sits exactly where I used to tap for the right flipper. Talking about iPhone in landscape. Haven't had a chance to try on iPad yet.

BTW all the buttons outside of the tables are wonky in landscape on iPhone too. The text is not centered, and longer button labels are truncated.

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
You'd think so, but no. Since Taxi is the free table of the month, that one has the same "must connect to the Internet" error as the other new ones, and there's no way to play the demo version instead. At least that's what's happening for me.
DL the free version. It comes with Taxi & Harley pre downloaded. That is how i'm playing it.

The only new one with a working demo is Harley. And is it just me, or is nudging completely broken on Harley? I can't find any way to get it to work. I suspect it has something to do with that very poorly placed orange button that sits exactly where I used to tap for the right flipper. Talking about iPhone in landscape. Haven't had a chance to try on iPad yet.
Something just over all feels wrong with Harley. Like i've had the right flipper not respond a few times. =/ I'm on a iPhone 4 btw.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.