Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Maybe they want to contribute but can't afford to pledge $10.

A few of those one dollar donations from my friends who don't play pinball but know how much good TPA AND PAF has done for my outlook on life. They care for me and want to see me continue to be happy.

Sure. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that all $1 contributors did this. I was really just pointing out that one of the most recent comments is a rant from someone that says he pledged $1 just so he could see how the kickstarter goes, but in actuality it looks like he just wanted to bash Farsight and their previous kickstarters.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
To generate some interest maybe as a stretch goal they could raffle off their actual T2 pin used to create the simulation to all the $10 and greater donations. Say, if they get $75K they will box up and send the machine to one lucky winner after FarSight is done with the table. I'm guessing once they digitize it that it's only a matter of physics and tweaks after that....heck, if they get $75K they could always buy another one if push came to shove. Just trying to think outside the box.

If FS decided to implement your idea I really think it would shore up the funds needed very quickly. All they need to do is add in the cost of the table and freight shipping to come up with a stretch goal amount. I think if this was posted on facebook the stretch goal would be reached so fast.

What a fantastic idea.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Sure. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that all $1 contributors did this. I was really just pointing out that one of the most recent comments is a rant from someone that says he pledged $1 just so he could see how the kickstarter goes, but in actuality it looks like he just wanted to bash Farsight and their previous kickstarters.

When will Negative Nasi learn? :p

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
To generate some interest maybe as a stretch goal they could raffle off their actual T2 pin used to create the simulation to all the $10 and greater donations. Say, if they get $75K they will box up and send the machine to one lucky winner after FarSight is done with the table. I'm guessing once they digitize it that it's only a matter of physics and tweaks after that....heck, if they get $75K they could always buy another one if push came to shove. Just trying to think outside the box.

Only problem is...Jay seems pretty attached to that machine. ;)

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I hope people that are on one side of a fence see that the other side are still neighbors.

We all come here because we like TPA and have a passion for pinball. Many are hard on farsight because they are squandering their potential at times. Are fans too demanding, probably.. but otherwise we wouldn't be fans! We all appreciate Farsight but when they are poor at communication it becomes frustrating for some of us--not because we don't care, but because we do!

That being said if someone doesn't want to support something they aren't [currently] happy with then they should be allowed to say so as long as they are civil...

As for me I'm happy they finally gave a time frame for the fix and will pledge some in a few days when I have money.. for the glory and flow of steve ritchie.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I just read through the recent comments on the kickstarter page. It's starting to get pretty ugly on there which is distressing. If new people hear about the campaign they might get scared off by those comments. If you want this to succeed that's the last place you should be going to voice negative concerns.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Here's the most recent trending from kicktraq:

phf2.png

v4o.png

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I upped my pledge to 100. Those comments are really annoying... Geez, pinball intended to be fun, not trolling around, c'mon...

btw, FS should really do the stretch goal T2 giveaway for those who pledged more than 20...

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I went and put in my pledge for the T2 kickstarter. Hopefully that downward trend is just temporary...

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
If they mention it in the notes of the next update that could give a nice weekend boost. It needs it.'

Which drops in a matter of hours (I get so pumped for these friday releases now lol).

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
If they mention it in the notes of the next update that could give a nice weekend boost. It needs it.'

Which drops in a matter of hours (I get so pumped for these friday releases now lol).

I'm right with you - today is the first day of my summer vacation and all I want to do today is play the new pins :cool:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
No splash screen for Terminator 2 in the android beta :( if they haven't fixed it by the actual release then the kickstarter is toast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts