Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I wonder if the mayor got an good deal from his former Governator. But maybe they belong to different parties. :)

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I made a small $10 pledge. I'm not all that interested in a lot of the additional incentives they offer so I didn't really want to throw a lot of money at it. However if it was coming down to the wire and they were a little short I would consider increasing the pledge amount.

I would definitely consider buying more copies of the table for other platforms after its released too though.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
iOS and Android appear to be the wider audience for this game. Times are changing and consoles aren't the only option any longer. I'm confident FS will release T2 and Addams Family. If not, there's plenty of other pinball tables on the horizon.

Once the PC version is released, I see that as being the widest audience for the game.

Everyone has a computer, and I don't see TPA being a really straining game even for older systems.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
It seems like the kickstarter video was shot quite awhile ago because Jay says in the video that they've recreated 18 tables.

Also, he doesn't mention the Playstation 4 and says they are developing for "a couple of new platforms, he can't talk about yet".

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Once the PC version is released, I see that as being the widest audience for the game.

Everyone has a computer, and I don't see TPA being a really straining game even for older systems.

for me - PC is only tempting for prospect of cabinet support. Tablet and console is still my preferred platform (especially if they can add portrait mode to console versions).

I just backed 3 versions of T2 on the kickstarter for Xbox :D

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
It's been posted on Farsight's Facebook and Twitter now

Good, I'd hate to see them waste time in promoting the kickstarter. I also hope that they actually get their promotion machine in gear and reach out to gaming blogs, etc. instead of relying on the fans to do that for them.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Almost 3 grand already. Not bad for a Saturday. Wish it would've started a bit smoother though in terms of PR and timing.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
for me - PC is only tempting for prospect of cabinet support. Tablet and console is still my preferred platform (especially if they can add portrait mode to console versions).

I just backed 3 versions of T2 on the kickstarter for Xbox :D

I really don't see why. The PC version will basically be the same as the console versions, except with even better visuals.

I'm definitely ditching all the other platforms once it's on PC, especially since it can be updated on the same pace as the mobile versions. Controller support, superior visuals, and steady DLC/updates? No reason to play the other versions at that rate.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Let the Facebook whining and complaining begin......

That won't happen until it's posted officially, which still hasn't happened--so far it's just been linked by a few fan posts.

EDIT: Oh yeah I see it went up at noon, didn't spot it because Facebook decided to put it below a bunch of stuff in the right-hand column, so it's far below the post they made Friday. Yay "timeline" view. : P

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I really don't see why. The PC version will basically be the same as the console versions, except with even better visuals.

I'm definitely ditching all the other platforms once it's on PC, especially since it can be updated on the same pace as the mobile versions. Controller support, superior visuals, and steady DLC/updates? No reason to play the other versions at that rate.

I travel and work away a lot - so the tablet will always get the most play. PC is upstairs in office with small screen and not sociable. Console in the lounge - attached to larger screen + more social to play with mates. Also find consoles more stable than PC's for gaming.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012

Not sure why people feel if someone has a different opinion on something that they're wrong. Why can't someone prefer a console or tablet to the PC?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
what a bunch of sh*t! oh if you guys over fund our T2 kickstarter maybe we'll get TAF....pfff!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The way I see it is that people put too much stock in the kickstarter rewards and how Farsight carries them out. It is simply a matter of whether or not you want Farsight to make this table. If you don't want Farsight to digitize this table, don't donate. But don't sit around expecting everyone else to fund it if you are just waiting to buy it when it comes out because this table will not be made unless everyone is willing to help . . . A LOT. This is going to be a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts