Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

and here I thought that first tourney was the invite only tournament :confused:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
and here I thought that first tourney was the invite only tournament :confused:

I think that's what this is, invite only for $100 and up backers for TZ. Android beta build for that is rolling out this weekend I think.

Belgarion

Apr 17, 2013
This is not "exciting news" it Will be bigger
And it will do, really no need to worry we only need 14k now, a surge at the end and it's ok, like for many other KS
Anyway we need this license to help TPA gain more credibility and target new bigger licenses

N

netizen

I think that's what this is, invite only for $100 and up backers for TZ. Android beta build for that is rolling out this weekend I think.

I meant the very first tournament that FarSight put on. It would have been after the Kickstarters, but just before or around the time TZ was released.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Was expecting to see the iOS mid month update today mentioned earlier in thread which was to include a note about the Kickstarter like the Android app does.
If they do it next Friday/Saturday that only leaves a couple of days for non facebook/newsletter iOS users to pledge.
Maybe they won't update it at all - such a missed oppoutunity I think!

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
FarSight and TheTerminatorFans.com have put together a contest.

All you have to do is pledge $75 or more and sign up for the contest on TheTerminatorFans.com to be eligible.

At the $75 level, you now get:
• Terminator 2: Judgment Day pinball table on any four platforms of your choice.
• Your name listed as a Silver backer in the game credits.
• An exclusive Terminator 2: Judgment Day Pinball wallpaper for the device of your choice.
• An exclusive Terminator 2: Judgment Day edition virtual pinball (which can be used on any of the tables in the Pinball Arcade!)
• Special Pro version of the Terminator 2: Judgment Day pinball table including access to the table operator’s menu on a single platform of your choice.
• Entry into the exclusive Pinball Arcade Supporters Tournament where the winner will get a very cool T2 collectable and the top 20% will all win a Season Two Pro Pack on the platform of their choice.
• Eligibility to enter into TheTerminatorFans.com T2 Pinball Kickstarter contest.

http://www.theterminatorfans.com/terminator-2-judgment-day-pinball-arcade-kickstarter-contest/

We issued a press release to all of the major news outlets in North America about our T2 pinball campaign. Check out the picture of the announcement being displayed in Times Square.

We’re up at California Extreme this weekend showing off our game as well as playing pinball and talking to everyone about our T2 kickstarter!

We need your help to spread the word! There are only 8 days left!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-terminator-2-judgment-day/posts

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Why don't they have signage like this where I live? I'm a southern boy, btw! :p
image-290880-full.jpg

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
It should have been Simpsons Party Pinball. The extra money they would have recieved would have gone a long way to been able to get another licence funded. Everybody loves the Simpsons.

I personally believe if this was a Simpsons table Kickstarter it would have hit it's goal already, possibly enough extra to cover the second Simpsons table.

The Simpsons is a very hot property right now with the Simpsons Tapped Out hitting #1 on iOS, Android, and now Kindle Fire.
I really hope they don't lose out to another company (Zen) bringing out a new original Simpsons pinball and locking up the possibility of getting this done.

I pledged only $10 for T2 (I'm not a fan of this table), but I would honestly bid $100-$500 on a Simpsons Pinball dual pack Kickstarter.

I've said it a hundred times already, but here it goes again.... TPA NEEDS a fun cartoon theme!
We already have multiple robots, monsters, space tables.

RJB

May 1, 2013
I personally believe if this was a Simpsons table Kickstarter it would have hit it's goal already, possibly enough extra to cover the second Simpsons table.

The Simpsons is a very hot property right now with the Simpsons Tapped Out hitting #1 on iOS, Android, and now Kindle Fire.
I really hope they don't lose out to another company (Zen) bringing out a new original Simpsons pinball and locking up the possibility of getting this done.

I pledged only $10 for T2 (I'm not a fan of this table), but I would honestly bid $100-$500 on a Simpsons Pinball dual pack Kickstarter.

I've said it a hundred times already, but here it goes again.... TPA NEEDS a fun cartoon theme!
We already have multiple robots, monsters, space tables

Although, I would be more than happy to see the T2 table in TPA, I actually think you make a really good/fair point there about having a fun cartoon themed table, and I totally agree that you can't go wrong with "The Simpsons" as a long time fan of the show I'd love to see it in TPA.

A real shame that so much seems to depend on whether the T2 Kickstarter meets it's huge goal, I'm not convinced it will to be honest, hope I'm proved wrong though.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Damn you Farsight!!!!!!! As we get closer every day to the end of this campaign it's getting harder and harder to resist the $400 beta tier. I just logged into my kickstarter account but was able to walk away from my pc to calm down. I don't think I will be able to walk away next time! :D

N

netizen

It's gone down because of the $18 pledge level. People are dropping their $20 pledges and then going for the $18 level to get a single pro table instead of 2 copies of T2. There's a big discussion on the comments of how to get the most for the least on the kickstarter.

FarSight really needs to set higher limits for getting table packs so that any future Kickstarters aren't just a pre-order, but that rewards are that rewards for pledging not simply expected for making the minimum effort.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
One of the $400 backers pulled their pledge this morning. There were 21 slots available at that level last night now it's back to 22

Belgarion

Apr 17, 2013
Let's raise ours by 10 or 20$ then :)
Even if we don't like it we need this table to be done in order to get the next ones...

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Well even though its not over and we have a week left, it doesnt look like its going to happen.. good try though guys! we did the best we could... If I was a rich man I would have donated the rest needed but I am not...

I have one friend who refuses to donate because Farsight doesnt fix the table bugs for the tables that are already out... maybe others feel the same? Im sure the Xbox dilemma didnt help either...

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Feels like this wont happen. I have a $200 pledge in, might bump it to 400 but that is a lot of money for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts