Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Checking out the comments, that VP guy has been trolling the entire time. What a low life. Bizarre.

Nice to see the thing succeed, even with persistent trolls. I didn't donate, but I'll be buying on day one. :cool:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Checking out the comments, that VP guy has been trolling the entire time. What a low life. Bizarre.

Nice to see the thing succeed, even with persistent trolls. I didn't donate, but I'll be buying on day one. :cool:

Hi VP, you're an ass. It's obvious from your troll comments that you read this forum. :mad:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Seriously what the hell is going on with this KS, the last 20 hrs its been fluctuating from anywhere between 59,932 down to 59,244......would be real bad if just before 24 hours its below the 59,000 and then the last hour of the KS it drops below the target rate, and doesnt get funded

As of 17:07 it is....

Backers.....1,834
Pledges......$59,531

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Seriously what the hell is going on with this KS, the last 20 hrs its been fluctuating from anywhere between 59,932 down to 59,244......would be real bad if just before 24 hours its below the 59,000 and then the last hour of the KS it drops below the target rate, and doesnt get funded

As of 17:07 it is....

Backers.....1,834
Pledges......$59,531

Omg, it is 59,297 now. :(

Stop worrying. It's going to happen.

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ator-2-judgment-day/posts/544792?ref=activity

New update:

While we've hit our T2 goal, thanks to the overwhelming support of the pinball community, there's still time for those of you who have not pledged to get in on some great rewards while at the same time, help us to begin funding our future Kickstarter project, which we're hopeful will be The Addams Family. We are aggressively working to secure all the licenses needed to bring this widely popular table to The Pinball Arcade and with your continued support, we're optimistic that we will be able to add this holy grail of pinball to The Pinball Arcade in the near future!

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
dont panic, it will be fine. what you have to remember is for a while the kickstarter was struggling and some people may well have pledged more than they could really afford just cause they really wanted it to succeed. given that we're now over the target and farsight havent actually confirmed exactly what table the excess money will be going towards you cant blame people for lowering their pledge to something that doesnt burn their bank balance quite so much...

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
It's gonna make. Wavering doesn't really matter. This KS isn't really gonna help the next one. Seems that either TSPP or TAF could get a KS on their own.

N

netizen

Holy Short Term Memory Trolling!!!

"If they'd just announce a stretch goal"
"If they'd just confirm another license"

Yet during the TZ KS, FS introduced a Stretch Goal to get STTNG as well and people FREAKEDOUT!

There is no winning ever.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Indeedy, it's totally fine for the kickstarter to end at $59,001. Right now there just isn't an incentive to push any more money into it, it's basically funded and if it dips under during the 24 hour mark it'll easily make itself back up. Anyone else who wants the table will wait until it comes out.

Yes, any money pooled over will go into The Addams Family.. but at the same time, wouldn't we all rather put our money set aside for the Addams family in it's own kickstarter with it's own reward tiers? If I had $1000 to throw into a kickstarter, I'd just wait until the next one.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Is this VP guy the same lameass that got banned here three times or so? I'm a little suspicious... :)

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Geeze, people are being real cheapskates. I'm not changing my pledge.

edit: this one guy is implying a plan to make the kickstarter succeed but have amazon not collect the money... wow
Possibly by calling the bank and have your debit/credit card canceled during the last 24 hours? Only a real scumbag would do this deliberately. IMO, pledges need to be legally binding. Kickstarter needs to work with Amazon payments to have some sort of legal recourse to demand that money be paid if people try to pull this type of BS. At the very least, people should have an option to resubmit their pledge if their chosen payment method fails for whatever reason (overdraft, cancelled card, server error, etc...).

karl

May 10, 2012
As long as he gets responses he will keep going. He was just like that on facebook until he got banned. He is probably a member here also under a false name.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Anyone who gives descriptive, step by step details on how to screw a kickstarter over should be investigated. Kickstarter should have the pledge level be higher than a dollar and have more binding to the pledges. Otherwise trolls like this run amok.

Sara

Jul 20, 2013
That VP guy got deleted from Kickstarter, so there's that at least.

Edit: Also, did a double-take when I saw someone's location as "West Virginia" in here. Hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts