Terminator 2 kickstarter to start in 2Q of 2013

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I'm a bit torn between 2 things: on the one hand T2 has nostalgic value for me because it's one of the tables I got to play for a while back in the '90s. On the other hand, it's clearly a step back from the deeper TZ and STTNG rulesets. I do hope it's done right, this table success wil depend on how play flow is implemented. No AFM right return loop hiccups if you know what I mean. I'll still back it/buy it though :)
Slam23

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm a bit torn between 2 things: on the one hand T2 has nostalgic value for me because it's one of the tables I got to play for a while back in the '90s. On the other hand, it's clearly a step back from the deeper TZ and STTNG rulesets. I do hope it's done right, this table success wil depend on how play flow is implemented. No AFM right return loop hiccups if you know what I mean. I'll still back it/buy it though :)
Slam23

Well, I don't think a ruleset set back has any bearing. Otherwise, kiss EMs goodbye. It's about whether it's a fun table that people want. I remember REALLY liking T2 at the time and I'm going to be REALLY happy to have this in my collection.

Hopefully I'm not the only one that wants it and the kickstarter succeeds.

Mega

Feb 28, 2012
To the original question posed:

I will back it, but not as much as ST:TNG or TZ. But I think the more kickstarters they do, the less successful they will be, and I REALLY want The Addams Family... so I wish they could get all the licensing together to get that one going next instead of T2.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I'm not too fussed about the T2 table. But for the good of pinball and preserving these games, I will probably back the kickstarter.

Given the mess of the last kickstarters I'm interested to see how this one goes. I think you need to be prepared to back the initial KS and then buy the game again when released to avoid disappointment. With the lack of Xbox/Vita backers - be interesting to see how badly this affects the take up.

I'm still hoping we are going to see Fishtales and Dracula sometime soon.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Did anyone else who funded the last Kickstarter get their Star Trek TNG ball skin code?

I received an email from Farsight over 2 weeks ago saying thy would gt it emailed to me when it was made available. Now I see you can get them as part of the Season 2 Pro Packs, but people who helped make them possible still haven't received them.

I've emailed them back twice more without receiving a single reply.
In addition, I had to wait a month after ST TNG was released to gt a working code.

This is the sort of thing that doesn't help the cause.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.