The 12 Days of Christmas:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
There's always going to be filler. They have a few cool things to share. The rest is filler. It's like if you're at a cocktail party and you have a couple of go to stories then you start talking about the weather for filler. Ever been for a mega road trip. The license plate game? Filler! This sentence is mostly filler. Then you've got your jobs where its important to know how to fill in some time. Hair stylist and dental hygienist come to mind. The best are great at filler. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Life is full of filler. Rather than complain about it you can also be a filler if you want to. Want to know what's annoying though? My SwiftKey keyboard for my tablet that I'm using right now won't give me filler as a first option when I swipe it. Filter and fuller, but no filler! I don't believe in conspiracies. A fun exercise with filler is to let my SwiftKey keyboard decide to write a sentence. You start with the first word you think of and then take the first suggestion for all the rest of the words. I'm going to start my sentence with pinball. Pinball Arcade on the PS4 version at the end of the year so I can probably interest him in the morning and evening of the most important thing is that the Illinois littering law is a good time to time and money to buy. And what do we call that? Filler!

He came. He saw. He conquered. :eek:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
hmmmm lets see. season 3 now downloading for iOS. Should i buy the table or just jump in for the season pack decisions decisions !!!!!!

Last edited:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I didn't have enough credit to buy the season pack, so just purchased the table. Can I still buy the season pack next month? :confused: or am I screwed?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I didn't have enough credit to buy the season pack, so just purchased the table. Can I still buy the season pack next month? :confused: or am I screwed?

You can still buy the season pack, though I wouldn't buy too many more single tables if you intend on doing so.

karl

May 10, 2012
I love the idea of 12 days of Christmas and my expectations are not sky-high on the content, but the latest entry is a real target-miss. I anticipate a facebook rant-fest. I am not personally bothered by it, but they are just asking for stupid comments with something like that and to be frank, it is not a very good pr move.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I love the idea of 12 days of Christmas and my expectations are not sky-high on the content, but the latest entry is a real target-miss. I anticipate a facebook rant-fest. I am not personally bothered by it, but they are just asking for stupid comments with something like that and to be frank, it is not a very good pr move.

I think they are smart to capitalize on using the page to promote the new project but the timing is bad. If they did it as a supplemental post outside if the 12 days posts, that would have been better. I do hope the game does well for them in the hopes that it will keep them that much more financially positioned to continue tpa.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Oh well, they probably don't have 12 new and exciting things to share about TPA. This is supposed to just be a fun, extra thing they're doing for Christmas. I don't expect something revolutionary every day.

Last edited:

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Tonight's post by FS about Orbals was a failure on many levels. Im an avid FS fan (because of TPA) and hope Orbal gives them much financial success. If they wanted to make a cross-marketing post when the demo was actually released, i would accept that. Clogging up the Saturday before Christmas on their TPA page with the post and not even having a demo available for download was a bad move.

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Honestly they can talk about that until christmas eve if they want, methinks they've got something planned for Christmas Day that's going to make everything worthwhile :D

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts