Dec 18, 2013
The total just went up $9000
WTF

From 56k to 65k

Hope nothing funny is going on

Last edited:

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Maybe it got mentioned on a podcast somewhere or something? - But it's certainly unusual after a few days of the thing slowing down... Let's try and remain cautiously optimistic... (but wary that figure *might* reduce if there is some form of shenanigans going on)...

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
You can enter a larger amount in any tier. A $9k jump certainly looks suspect. What if the KS funds and then the $9k is rejected on charge. Can a KS see who pledged and amounts while it is running?

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
You can enter a larger amount in any tier. A $9k jump certainly looks suspect. What if the KS funds and then the $9k is rejected on charge. Can a KS see who pledged and amounts while it is running?

Hope so
If this is not a legit pledge it would be good if the culprit can be identified

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
if you click on the backers link you can see you backed the Kickstarter recently

Surely farsight can see the identity of each backer and how much they backed

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Somehow it's already above the total money pledged for the Terminator 2 kickstarter. Hopefully we will see Metallica or TSPP in the future, they look like kick-butt tables

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
TSPP is regarded as one of the most deep tables as the ruleset goes, maybe even surpassing LOTR. I played it on VP a lot and had a great time with it. Never played it IRL though. Licenses are a matter of taste, but I think a lot of people like the Simpsons, judging from the time the series is already on the tellie. Would very much like to see this one, -after LOTR but that ain't gonna happen soon-.
I fear the sudden jump is a an error, somebody may have put one or two zeroes too much behind their pledge.....

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That's the million dollar question

'Ore like 9000 dollar question. My guess is it is probably not but it would get locked in if the goal was reached. The 800 donation has been there since the first day and that's the highest backed level. This happened on a previous campaign as well. Hopefully it's legit but who knows. They've still raised over 1000 otherwise so it's been a good take up to this point in the day regardless.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There may be a spike at the end of next week towards the end of the month. Most Europeans are paid monthly, typically the last day of the month or last x of the month where x is Thu, Fri, whatever.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Kicktraq shows 19 people pledged $9,991. So someone is crazy generous or it's fraud.

It's possible that many existing backers upped their pledge amounts today. That would explain why there's only 19 new backers and the surge in total amount pledged.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts