The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I have seen something happen on another kickstarter where someone removed over 10 Gs after the goal was made. It still made the goal though. Maybe someone just wants to see it succeed sooner so that they could see what the stretch goals are.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Oh no!

5fiRQxLl.jpg

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Huh? You mean the part where it says "only backers can post comments"? Seems reasonable to me.

I'm at work. Unfortunately I had to work this morning...

The point is all the 9000 pledge was a joke to make that.

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Up to his old tricks again eh

He never stopped.

I've never understood what people "get" from this. :-\

No friends, no life, and can't get laid.... so he spams a pinball forum and FB page. lol

He's been here a few times, banned a few times. I'm pretty sure I know what his new account on here is, but I won't bother. He'll just switch to another account. So far, I think the Farsight FB guy has banned at LEAST over 30 of his accounts. A few of us on the page help report him, whenever we see one of his new accounts on the FB page, because he's too stupid to ever change any of his usual tactics. So, because of that, we usually find like 10-15 spam messages a month in our OTHER folder.

The last one I got, which was a few weeks ago, said something to the effect of him wanting to put me in a "Death Camp", and then he went on his usual, tiring anti Farsight rant. (If you ever see anyone use the word "Failsight", it's usually him.) He's also under the name "MOO" on the KS page. I believe he was ranting about reporting Farsight for KS violations, due to some contests or something? lol

He's basically a gigantic toolbox.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Just saw this as one of the comments

Mike about 7 hours ago
DokkenRokken has pledged! :)

That's probably him again hey Dokken

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
He never stopped.

No friends, no life, and can't get laid.... so he spams a pinball forum and FB page. lol

He's been here a few times, banned a few times. I'm pretty sure I know what his new account on here is, but I won't bother. He'll just switch to another account. So far, I think the Farsight FB guy has banned at LEAST over 30 of his accounts. A few of us on the page help report him, whenever we see one of his new accounts on the FB page, because he's too stupid to ever change any of his usual tactics. So, because of that, we usually find like 10-15 spam messages a month in our OTHER folder.

The last one I got, which was a few weeks ago, said something to the effect of him wanting to put me in a "Death Camp", and then he went on his usual, tiring anti Farsight rant. (If you ever see anyone use the word "Failsight", it's usually him.) He's also under the name "MOO" on the KS page. I believe he was ranting about reporting Farsight for KS violations, due to some contests or something? lol

He's basically a gigantic toolbox.

He must live over in the steam forums then. lol

Members online

Members online