Dec 18, 2013
I was thinking maybe before christmas
Now it could be christmas 2015

Maybe just get season 4 pass
Not sure yet

Not sure if I want to donate anymore

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
PM you are probably right on POTO it has to be a kick ass table to start Season 4 with. Folks are going to be pissed that TAF is next year with a successful KS by mid October.

Since I have iPad 3 it's back to single purchases monthly. Oh well..........

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
PM you are probably right on POTO it has to be a kick ass table to start Season 4 with. Folks are going to be pissed that TAF is next year with a successful KS by mid October.

Definately leaves a sour taste in the mouth now
When is the last table of season 4 , July 2015 ?

So it could be than.Who knows now

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Looks like 1st quarter of 2015 sometime. Hey but I'am happy after watching BSD gameplay earlier.
Something to smile about.

If it is Bone Busters for a Season 4 opener they might not sell many Season Passes out the gate. But who knows.....?

No more .season .passes for me so I can just buy the tables I like. Just no saving. 40% anymore on a season pass.

Well PM hint pic tomorrow.

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Definately leaves a sour taste in the mouth now
When is the last table of season 4 , July 2015 ?

So it could be than.Who knows now

At least it is coming. 2 months ago we thought it might never come. Better to have a realistic time frame rather than promising this year and then failing to deliver. No doubt PA are under greater scrutiny with TAF relating to contracts and licensing. They need to get it right. Until the kickstarter is a success all bets are off anyway.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Isn't Back To The Future a sony movie licensed ?

Back to the Future is Universal.

Also, FarSight acquired a bulk licensing deal with Sony when they licensed Bram Stoker's Dracula...not The Addams Family which is Columbia Pictures.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012

Also, FarSight acquired a bulk licensing deal with Sony when they licensed Bram Stoker's Dracula...not The Addams Family which is Columbia Pictures.

That is how I heard it too, but Sony does own Columbia Pictures, if I am not wrong. Coincidence???

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012

Columbia is owned by Sony Pictures. The Addams Family is a Paramount license.

Also, while I get the idea of using the TAF gold edition as a KS incentive, I just hope they don't price it too high - especially if it's the only way to get that version.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
He said gold edition MIGHT be only for certain kickstart levels, with the possibility of it coming to the masses later. So for all you that want to feel exclusive, there ya go. Personally, I say let it be exclusive for a year, then open it up to everyone else.

Also, they have TAF in the office. They don't let tables just sit and not do anything with them (except for Victory!). We'll see TAF no later than Feb I'm sure.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was thinking maybe before christmas
Now it could be christmas 2015

Not sure if I want to donate anymore

Early 2015 probably means January. They have to wait to see if the kickstarter is successful. Then make the pin. We will be getting a pin every month in the meantime. It's not like they will sitting there doing nothing.
Let's not go all Veruca Salt. We can't have everything and have it now. A few months ago Addams Family looked like it would never happen. We should be happy that we are getting it at all.
Kickstarter pins don't usually move too quickly. T2 had to be rushed because of the licensing window. So that is why it came out so quickly after the kickstarter ended. TZ and STTNG didn't appear immediately. So this really isn't a surprise.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
He said gold edition MIGHT be only for certain kickstart levels, with the possibility of it coming to the masses later. So for all you that want to feel exclusive, there ya go. Personally, I say let it be exclusive for a year, then open it up to everyone else.

Also, they have TAF in the office. They don't let tables just sit and not do anything with them (except for Victory!). We'll see TAF no later than Feb I'm sure.

I agree on both statements. There is no way they sit on TAF till Summer 2015. I'd say December if they want to get some Christmas sales, or by February if not. And I think a timed exclusive would be the way to go for TAF gold. I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Did you see that guy that posted his Indiegogo on Kickstarter? He wanted something like $600,000 to start up a Youtube pinball channel. Basically he wanted other people to buy him a pinball arcade (with "only the newest tables" - for the quality of the channel, of course) and recording and video editing equipment.

This was a random guy with no background in anything pinball. He was wanting ten times what Farsight have ever raised in a Kickstarter. Don't believe there were any backer rewards either. I pointed out to him that he was basically just wanting strangers to buy him cool stuff, and also that his goal was maybe eight to ten times the value of his shopping list (He was probably wanting to spend around $60,000).

I tried to find the page again, but I think it's been deleted.

Made me laugh, anyway.

It's still there (or at least something very similar) - and more shockingly has been fundend:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1107738667/lethalfrags-pinball-experience?ref=discovery
sorry if anyone else had pointed this out - I didn't read the thread to the end to find out...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts