The latest PS4 patch is up - welcome to the rumble

Iain

Jul 28, 2012
To those having trouble locating the three new tables on PSN, have you tried searching for them through the steps I provided below?

I am also UK with digital TPA.

I have searched Pinball Arcade in PS Store, then go to Add Ons (which it lists as 114, same as before the update) then I usually sort by Newest but the new tables are not in there. When the last update came out with Party Zone, Earthshaker, etc I had to get them this way also as the in game update was saying unavailable the same as it is now but this time I cant even get them in the PS store even though I can see them in the Season 4 list.

Not one table so far in Season 4 has been available to download in the Pinball Arcade app which is pretty shocking really and surely this should have been fixed after POTO was giving quite a few people problems getting hold of it.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please try going directly to "Add-Ons" on PSN...do not search for The Pinball Arcade or go to its page on the store. Under "Add-Ons" (again, not under The Pinball Arcade) select "New" then select "See More"...from there you can sort by newest if you'd like.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Please try going directly to "Add-Ons" on PSN...do not search for The Pinball Arcade or go to its page on the store. Under "Add-Ons" (again, not under The Pinball Arcade) select "New" then select "See More"...from there you can sort by newest if you'd like.

I'm using my phone on my lunch, the web-based eu ps store doesn't seem to have an add-ons section.

Kramer

Apr 23, 2012
Yep, the 3 tables - Cyclone, Jackbot, Xenon - are not available on EU PSN website or PSN Store through PS4. Can this be fixed, as I had them available before this last update.

Farsight, Farsight, Farsight........

Iain

Jul 28, 2012

Where do I find "Add Ons" on PSN?

I cant find any section on there just for add ons.

I'm totally lost as to where I'm supposed to be looking?????

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Where do I find "Add Ons" on PSN?

I cant find any section on there just for add ons.

I'm totally lost as to where I'm supposed to be looking?????

On the eu ps store, choose "games" from the left menu, then "dlc", then "all dlc".

Having said that there are still no new tables there either so I wouldn't bother following my above instructions! 😀

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
We've contacted the Sony EU office regarding the issue. I'll post again when we have more information. Sorry for the wait.

steven_dutch

Sep 27, 2012
We've contacted the Sony EU office regarding the issue. I'll post again when we have more information. Sorry for the wait.

Good to hear. Would also love to know when I'll have access to the Phantom of the Opera pro mode. Bought the pro mode season 4 pass when it was up for sale quite a while ago.

Iain

Jul 28, 2012
On the eu ps store, choose "games" from the left menu, then "dlc", then "all dlc".

Having said that there are still no new tables there either so I wouldn't bother following my above instructions! ��

Thanks for the help,

I checked anyway and you were right, there are no new tables in there :(

karl

May 10, 2012
PS! NotquickenoughToNudge. Listen to the guys in Blue ;)

You might know this already but I will say it anyway (just in case you didn't know)

When Farsight employees are answering in this forum, their name is in blue colour. I only say it since I see that you have few posts on this forum (I would probably not be aware of this if I were new on the forum so just trying to help)

PS! Glad to see that you are on the case, FlippyFloppy. Sony EU are sloppy

Apr 3, 2015
Which version are you using? The digital or disc version and does it persist after closing the app and restarting?

I have the digital copy for seasons 3 and 4 on PS4. Seasons I and 2 I have on disc for PS4. I had a digital download of around 1.13GB last night, and, whereas the 3 new tables now appear twice each for download, selecting any of them results in the message 'No content available'. I have restarted several times and same result; going to PSN store directly does not show that these tables are available either.
Rumble is working on the digital version but not on the disc versions. The POTO problem has existed since the table was available.

Apr 3, 2015
PS! NotquickenoughToNudge. Listen to the guys in Blue ;)

You might know this already but I will say it anyway (just in case you didn't know)

When Farsight employees are answering in this forum, their name is in blue colour. I only say it since I see that you have few posts on this forum (I would probably not be aware of this if I were new on the forum so just trying to help)

PS! Glad to see that you are on the case, FlippyFloppy. Sony EU are sloppy

Yes, thank you, I had noticed the different colour, but thanks for pointing it out anyway!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I have the digital copy for seasons 3 and 4 on PS4. Seasons I and 2 I have on disc for PS4. I had a digital download of around 1.13GB last night, and, whereas the 3 new tables now appear twice each for download, selecting any of them results in the message 'No content available'. I have restarted several times and same result; going to PSN store directly does not show that these tables are available either.
Rumble is working on the digital version but not on the disc versions. The POTO problem has existed since the table was available.

Our publisher System 3 will release a patch to address the update for the 2 disc versions which is going to be delayed from the Digital version. The digital version update is a store issue with Sony. We haven't had all of our questions answered yet but they said the three new table packs will be released on Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.