The latest PS4 patch is up - welcome to the rumble

Apr 3, 2015
FlippyFloppy - OK thank you, so I assume the fact that POTO pro mode is due to this store issue? I've downloaded the normal table for now. I'll wait to see what transpires as to the 3 tables next week!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
FlippyFloppy - OK thank you, so I assume the fact that POTO pro mode is due to this store issue? I've downloaded the normal table for now. I'll wait to see what transpires as to the 3 tables next week!

Thats my guess but were still waiting for a response regarding the season 4 content being pulled from the PSN store.

GamesReviewer

Mar 29, 2015
Looks like good news..any idea what to do since I have paid for tables that are now not available.?(eg Party Zone,JackBot etc)
On PS4,and all were downloaded from the PS store.
Thanks all.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
There is no update available here in The Netherlands (EU). I just checked, and I have version 1.05 installed. If I check the "trial" tables of season 4, I'm missing Cyclone, Jack Bot and Xenon.

I have the disc version of season 1, and the digital versions of seasons 2 and 3.

Now what?

Jon

karl

May 10, 2012
The latest season 4 tables, up to Xenon are up in the EU PS store finally, but most of season 3 is still not available. Season passes are not up and you can still not buy any tables at all directly from the app.

I decided that I would not buy any season 4 tables before the season pass is available since I already have them all on ios and steam but I am starting to wonder if there will ever be a season pass for season 3 and 4 in the ps 4 store.

This must really hurt, sale-wise for Farsight. Hope they are able talk some sense into Sony EU/Europe soon.

Would love to have the 3d option ps3 have, also. Since I have not played the ps3 version I have never tested the app in 3d but Zen looks pretty good in 3d (in small doses)

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I've downloaded the three latest tables [pro versions] by way of PSN store; unfortunately the POTO pro is still not available.

You paid for the pro and only received the Non-Pro table?

There is no update available here in The Netherlands (EU). I just checked, and I have version 1.05 installed. If I check the "trial" tables of season 4, I'm missing Cyclone, Jack Bot and Xenon.

I have the disc version of season 1, and the digital versions of seasons 2 and 3.

Now what?

Jon

We are waiting for our European Disc publisher to release the content.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
The latest season 4 tables, up to Xenon are up in the EU PS store finally, but most of season 3 is still not available. Season passes are not up and you can still not buy any tables at all directly from the app.

I decided that I would not buy any season 4 tables before the season pass is available since I already have them all on ios and steam but I am starting to wonder if there will ever be a season pass for season 3 and 4 in the ps 4 store.

This must really hurt, sale-wise for Farsight. Hope they are able talk some sense into Sony EU/Europe soon.

Would love to have the 3d option ps3 have, also. Since I have not played the ps3 version I have never tested the app in 3d but Zen looks pretty good in 3d (in small doses)

We've contacted Sony regarding the Season 3 content not being properly displayed. It's in the store displayed as PINBALL ARCADE and has the logo for TPA Season 3.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...cade/cid=EP2058-CUSA00105_00-SEASONPACKPS4003
For the Season 3 Pass.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...cade/cid=EP2058-CUSA00105_00-SEASONPROUPPS403
For the Season 3 Pro upgrade (If you want to upgrade to Pro after purchasing the standard Season 3 Pass)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...-pro/cid=EP2058-CUSA00105_00-SEASONPROPS40003
For the Season 3 Pro Pass

karl

May 10, 2012
Mr. FlippyFloppy, Thank you so much for the help.

Because of your effort to help out, another customer has just bought both season 3 and 4 pass.

Yes, was also able to find the season 4 pass, searching from my pc. I have never thought about logging on to the store from my pc before (am I getting old or what?)

I am glad that you are talking with sony about the inside the app purchase option or searching for download content directly from the ps4. Must be others like me out there ;)

Thanks again for the help

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
You paid for the pro and only received the Non-Pro table?

Mr. FlippyFloppy, Thank you so much for the help.

Because of your effort to help out, another customer has just bought both season 3 and 4 pass.

Yes, was also able to find the season 4 pass, searching from my pc. I have never thought about logging on to the store from my pc before (am I getting old or what?)

I am glad that you are talking with sony about the inside the app purchase option or searching for download content directly from the ps4. Must be others like me out there ;)

Thanks again for the help

There are others out there and I occasionally get messages like this. We've had to contact Sony several times regarding how our content was being displayed (sometimes with other game titles and even images) or even missing entirely. Hopefully we can get it resolved.

Correct, but you advised me before on this matter saying it was Sony's fault, probably being a store issue. I've bought Season 4 Pro Pass.

Please contact our support to help restore your purchases. Support@FarSightStudios.com.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
New page. Hey phreaker47, have you tried this?

Yeah I got them a couple days after my last post. I already had them since I had the season pass.. they said "purchased" but I could not download them at the time. I booted up a couple days later and they were there. Addicted to Xenon now but have barely cracked the top 50 so far.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Yesterday, the patch (1.06 here in the EU) was available to download. Now I finally have all 8 season 4 tables available as "trial" tables. So when the 2 final tables will be added to this selection, I will hopefully be able to purchase season 4. I will buy it no sooner than when the whole season is complete and available.

Jon

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
I'm not sure where this question fits best, so if I have it in the wrong section I'm sorry. I purchased the season 4 pro upgrade 9.99 for the ps4 awhile back. I have not been able to download the pro upgrade, or it just didn't take I'm really not sure. I've contacted Sony no help here. I've also been emailing Farsight as well. Can some one walk me through the process to get the pro upgrade. I just assumed after I purchased this it would just be added. I know this is a dumb question, but I'm starting think I might not be doing something wrong!

I've tried going through both the game and store to get the upgrade. It indicates that the pass was purchased, but I can't seem to figure out why it didn't download or what I am doing wrong. I've never purchased a 9.99 pro upgrade before. Any help would be helpful! Thank You!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.