The latest PS4 patch is up - welcome to the rumble

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Champion Pub is missing the life bar lights for you and the opponent. They just don't light up at all. Not during attract mode or in game.

skyway73

Feb 16, 2015
Got the update, glad they've added vibration now but it could be much better. Every ball hit gives full vibration no matter what, there's no subtlety so it doesn't add to the experience for me. Sad face.

Can at last play T2 on my PS4 which is great although it highlights the difference graphically among the tables. Been playing TAF which looks dazzling, so realistic, in comparison T2 looks... Not so good. Ah well.

David Mazyn

Aug 10, 2015
I can't play the game after the update ver 1.08. The game starts and shows the first title screen, then the ESRB screen, music plays and it authorizes user then a connecting screen shows and it never loads. Anyone else have this issue.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I can't play the game after the update ver 1.08. The game starts and shows the first title screen, then the ESRB screen, music plays and it authorizes user then a connecting screen shows and it never loads. Anyone else have this issue.

I have it also...

Works if you disconnect from the internet before starting the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.