The On-Going "What has FarSight said about ___ table?" List Thread

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Pretty disappointed about Big Guns, I would have loved to see itbon TPA. Their response to LOTR is really good though, so maybe one day we'll see a Kickstarter for it.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Pretty disappointed about Big Guns, I would have loved to see itbon TPA. Their response to LOTR is really good though, so maybe one day we'll see a Kickstarter for it.

Would be a very expensive Kickstarter. Pretty much every major actor from the trilogy features on it in some form. And am I right in saying it uses voice clips direct from the film?

I'm sure Billy Boyd wouldn't ask for much, but Elijah Wood, Cate Blanchette, Liv Tyler etc...

Met Billy Boyd in a video game store once. He was buying a dance mat.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I even tried the not-so-subliminal technique. From the animated rollovers (PC) thread:
zfqFjta.png

Hp9tvjk.png

:(

Hopefully, one day our efforts will pay off. :)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Has nobody asked about Embryon, or has FS just not commented on it? Am I alone in wanting that one?

Pretty sure it was asked about in the past month or so on their Facebook page, which was unusual--I don't think it had come up there before, and FS pretty much said as much. It wouldn't hurt to go post your own request for it there.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Looks like no EMs. When asked about EMs on Facebook here was the FArsight response:

They don't sell very well, so we probably won't be releasing any very soon, if at all.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012

Ultimetalhead

Jun 13, 2012
Asked about Baywatch today (because it's a great game), and they said "Never really thought about it, no one's ever asked for it before." I'm going to take it positively and hope that they check it out and port that ****, because it really is a fun one. Challenging too.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Thanks, guys! Updated the first post with the latest comments on Baywatch, The Addams Family, and Swords of Fury.

I think Swords of Fury is the victim of too many games of similar theme. You already have Black Knight, Gorgar, BK2K, and Medieval Madness on or coming to TPA. I'm guessing Swords of Fury isn't as coveted as those and it shares a similar theme.

Slightly encouraging news on Addams Family though. I still think Bram Stoker's Dracula or Freddy will be the Kickstarter this year, though.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Thanks, guys! Updated the first post with the latest comments on Baywatch, The Addams Family, and Swords of Fury.

I think Swords of Fury is the victim of too many games of similar theme. You already have Black Knight, Gorgar, BK2K, and Medieval Madness on or coming to TPA. I'm guessing Swords of Fury isn't as coveted as those and it shares a similar theme.

Slightly encouraging news on Addams Family though. I still think Bram Stoker's Dracula or Freddy will be the Kickstarter this year, though.

It is a shame, though. SOF has a very unique layout. Would certainly stand out among the crowd.

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013

Dracula wasn't on the kick starter poll but was on a different one so why does everyone think it'll need a kick starter?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Dracula wasn't on the kick starter poll but was on a different one so why does everyone think it'll need a kick starter?

It is based on an actual movie and has likenesses of a couple celebrities. The creator of the poll thought this and a few other licensed tables would not need to be kickstarted. Unfortunately, there is no way for anyone to be certain unless you are in on negotiations, assuming they've even started. Farsight has already indicated a table or two would be more expensive than what was thought when the polls were organized.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.