The Random Thought Thread

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Well, it almost has to be better than the first FF14 by default.

Yeah I heard the first version was a bit crap.
Only real MMO I've played was Star Wars. Hoping for a decent console MMO (DC not so good) because I hate playing using a keyboard. My WASD hand hurts after like 5 minutes.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Man of Steel Spoilers

1) Why do Superman movies have to be about real estate schemes?

2) Superman is an alien. An illegal one at that.

3) I still enjoyed the movie. Good Supermanly action.

4) Don't live in Metropolis.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Yeah I heard the first version was a bit crap.
Only real MMO I've played was Star Wars. Hoping for a decent console MMO (DC not so good) because I hate playing using a keyboard. My WASD hand hurts after like 5 minutes.
Try ASDF instead. (A=left, S=back, D=forward, F=right)

I could never stand WASD configurations for very long, either, but ASDF feels natural to me, perhaps because I play a musical keyboard.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
News radio just now: "Stay tuned for continuing coverage of the death of James Gandolfini."

"Continuing coverage??"

No disrespect intended, he was a great actor, but the news has been imparted - move on.

N

netizen

maybe they'll fade to a black screen as the newscaster wears an 8-ball jacket

or is it too soon?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just ordered an Ultraman action figure from Amazon. Anyone here old enough to remember this classic Japanese monster show?

76wy.jpg

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Dr. Dude is my role model. I only hope that one day, I may be able to possess the Gift of Gab, the Heart of Rock and Roll, and a Magnetic Personality so I can become a Super-Dude like him. Until then, I guess I'll have to settle for big shots calling me a dork.

Last edited:

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Just ordered an Ultraman action figure from Amazon. Anyone here old enough to remember this classic Japanese monster show?

76wy.jpg
There have been many Ultraman shows and variations over the years. I remember watching Ultraman every Monday, Wednesday & Friday after school when I was a kid. Tuesdays & Thursdays were reserved for "Johnny Sokko & His Flying Robot". I was a kid in a candy store when I acquired DVDs a few years ago of both shows (actual commercial DVDs, not some taped-from-TV garbage).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.