The Random Thought Thread

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Checked my phone for updates a couple times throughout the day at work and in the evening. Did not find any new table, no newsletter. No questioning where any new table release was on the forum or Facebook. Only 5 minutes ago did I notice it was Thursday and not Friday. Now I am questioning my sanity. How did I not resize what day it was. If I was confused, and really thought it was Friday, why did I go in to work when I am always off on Friday. I think I need a vacation. Hoping to have a nice, calm day off with rest and hopefully a new table release early enough so I don't repeat myself today.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I just watched first two episodes of Penny Dreadful.............. and now, I'm going to play Monster Bash.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
4,500 mile road trip began today. I'm relly impressed with the cell quality in the middle of the Mojave and other deserted areas. I had a signal almost all the way to Alburquerque.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yep, great scene. If a honk won't work, I could give him a swift kick to the twig and berries.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just passed through Oklahoma City. Hoping to be in Fort Smith, Arkansas in a bit to stop for the night. So it'll be a total of right around 1,500 miles so far since yesterday morning.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, my wife is a driving machine! It's nice that the speed limit is 75 mph most of the way, so we can set the cruise at 80 and let it rip.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.