The Random Thought Thread

N

netizen

Finally got my email to give kick starter my address so they can ship me my big book on the complete history of SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis

N

netizen

Sometimes being an adult sucks. Today I had to admit my grandma into the hospital. She is sick and my mom and her siblings are all fighting over what the appropriate thing to do is that she has gotten so bad she can no longer take care of herself.

Just want to get drunk right now, but that's not even an option anymore for me. Think I'll watch some Babylon 5 and hope my brain will shut up for awhile.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Sometimes being an adult sucks. Today I had to admit my grandma into the hospital. She is sick and my mom and her siblings are all fighting over what the appropriate thing to do is that she has gotten so bad she can no longer take care of herself.

Just want to get drunk right now, but that's not even an option anymore for me. Think I'll watch some Babylon 5 and hope my brain will shut up for awhile.

I hope it's all OK for your Grandma, and you.

N

netizen

Thanks for all the good word, mates. I got a call at 4AM, my Grandmother passed in her sleep at the hospital, better than alone in her apartment, afraid and in pain.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
New rules sheet went up at the pub.
3y4y2eje.jpg

I hate it when people feel the need to cover every available surface, with instructions telling you what you can and can't do.

I decided to rebel, (see section 'No Daredevils or Stuntmen') I can still make my way fully across the monkey bars.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
So WWDC 2014 announced a new programming language called "Swift" for Cocoa and Cocoa Touch. Apple also announced that they are offering a new graphics API called "Metal" that is apparently significantly faster than OpenGL ES - a claim that was backed by Epic Games during the presentation with a tech demo.

Very interesting. *__*

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Sorry for your loss, N3t....
Sorry for not answering sooner, don't check the forum much lately.

Timelord ...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.