Tourney 2015-12-14: CftBL, FH, HS, Pin*Bot, SST, Taxi, WWater, Xenon

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
So, who of the fans here complained to Farsight?

For this case I can't say anything, I haven't noticed the user and his scores. Maybe Farsight has removed him due to incorrect time stamps?

Dizzer2012 is accepted from me since he posted a full game video at youtube. He seems a very good player. The facts that he's got #1 scores every day in the last months and his occur in the forum and messages has made it not easy to trust. For sure an extreme person that live for pinball only at the moment...

L33

Aug 20, 2014
TPA crashed on me for the first time ever mid comp playing taxi...anyone know if this is common or probably a one off?

invitro

May 4, 2012
Ah man...just spent ages on JY only to find no score appearing. Was well chuffed with the game I played. :( Does anyone know if this game doesn't count in the tourney for some strange reason?
There are many posts in this thread about this topic. :)

invitro

May 4, 2012
For this case I can't say anything, I haven't noticed the user and his scores. Maybe Farsight has removed him due to incorrect time stamps?
If this user is who I think it is, Farsight would be completely reasonable to remove him because of his username.

Rohan1979

Sep 22, 2013
I was ranked 15th in the Silver Level Tournament, now I got in the Bronze Tournament for the PSN. This bug has been going on forever! I worked so hard to get up close to the gold level. Please fix this!

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
This line sure is funny coming from you.

And who of you goes by the name 'Steve Dobyns' on youtube?

I've got the scores you post in a month over one year.
For me pinball is the greatest past time in the world. May change if Farsight expose high prices for tournaments. :p

Is Steve Dobyns a channel name? Can't find anything pinball related...

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
I've got the scores you post in a month over one year.
For me pinball is the greatest past time in the world. May change if Farsight expose high prices for tournaments. :p

Is Steve Dobyns a channel name? Can't find anything pinball related...

What u mean with "high prices"?

Steve Dobyns, i deleted his reaction on youtube allready, in the video monster bash proof part 1 somebody still crying about me using a nudge cheat, i know he is someone on this forum and my guess would be "Itchy", cause he the one that started the fantasy of a nudge cheat.

Btw: how do you go above 10 billion with CotBL? First my 12 billion didn't go to the leaderboard and the second time a 17.2 billion went as a 7.2
Tried both draining balls in time and played until time was over, both didn't work. Mailed Farsight also about this. If this continues in tournaments it will be my last tournament. I hope they fix this cause i like tournaments but not like this.

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
I was ranked 15th in the Silver Level Tournament, now I got in the Bronze Tournament for the PSN. This bug has been going on forever! I worked so hard to get up close to the gold level. Please fix this!

I also got knocked down to bronze in PSN. I was informed by TPA it was a server crash and should have been fixed... it obviously isn't and I've informed them of this. They are working with their team to hopefully rectify this... until then I am creating my own version of the nightmare before Christmas in the bronze bracket.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Not having much luck with this tournament...had pinbot freeze half way through the game. I let it ride for the remaining 11 mins and it saved my score...not a great score mind...but there's nothing worse than when you feel ur doing well and it crashes. Not sure if it's a Table issue, a TPA issue or my computer. But still great fun regardless. :)

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
That isn't going to happen as long as cheating in the tournaments is possible.
I think they should put their time in fixing the game instead of running tournaments.

I would say high priority is to secure the leaderboard. At least some people are too stupid to cheat. :p

image.jpg

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Is there any chance that a ball was in the plunger lane and you didn't know it?

Ha ha...no...that's the first thing I tried because that happened to me once before and after a minute or so I realised the ball was there all the time.

This time, both balls drained at the same time between the flippers and I waited for something to happen and nothing did. I tilted a few times, called the attendant but that didn't work...so tilted until the tilt alarm sounded in the hope it would end my go, but nothing happened. So I just let the timer run out...just in case for some reason the table became unplayable afterwards.

It wasn't a great score...but it's that worry of it happening again when the scoring is going well :)

L33

Aug 20, 2014
I think another table just crashed on me...I was playing Starship Troopers...I got multi ball and it said shoot for jackpot ramps...then said I needed x amount for super jackpot. All the balls bar one drained, but jackpots were still lit. Usually, though I'm not an expert, most tables seem to cancel jackpot when all balls drain. Anyhow, they stayed lit. This allowed me to keep racking up a good score. I wasn't sure if this was an error or not, but eventually my ball drained. Then nothing...I waited for a while, but noticed the timer was froze. The table was still lit, music still playing...so I called the attendant. Attendant seems to think things were ok...so I tilted. Then the game froze and I had to come out of the table...and back in to play.

Just wondering if this is common. Thats the 3rd table to do this in this comp for me...that never really happens, and not sure wether its anything to do with recent updates etc.

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
I lose a lot of top scores due to this(over a few hour games), however it's not usually that common. The closest issue I've had this tournament was funhouse lost the ball during multiball and threw it in the plunger... I then drained the ball in play anyways so it didn't matter :p.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
What u mean with "high prices"?

money.png
:p

Btw: how do you go above 10 billion with CotBL? First my 12 billion didn't go to the leaderboard and the second time a 17.2 billion went as a 7.2
Tried both draining balls in time and played until time was over, both didn't work. Mailed Farsight also about this. If this continues in tournaments it will be my last tournament. I hope they fix this cause i like tournaments but not like this.

You had to rollover every 10B digit without a jackpot or a super jackpot and the game must be completely finished.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.