Tourney 2015-12-14: CftBL, FH, HS, Pin*Bot, SST, Taxi, WWater, Xenon

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Well not much time left in this one folks. Toolinit has total domination in gold mobile. Battling it out with Crusty Booger for second place. Merry Xmas everyone hope it's a good one for you all.

TheTrickster

Dec 20, 2015
This is my first Pinball Arcade tournament and it looks like I should clean up the Bronze category for Steam. Unless someone comes out of the woodwork at the last minute.

Been a lot of fun! Man, Tarek's scores are just unbelievable. I wish I could learn from him.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Thanks so much for making and posting these, they are of great value! I looked at them last night. I would like to request HS or FH if you're planning to do more this tourney :). I hope I am getting closer to being able to make some videos.

Ok, I'll produce another Funhouse in the next weeks with a monster Million Plus MB. For High Speed I must say sorry, this table is to boring...

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Ok, I'll produce another Funhouse in the next weeks with a monster Million Plus MB. For High Speed I must say sorry, this table is to boring...

That's fine... I found Voof's stream with a 17.2M on HS, but that's "just" 500k above me, I was looking for a higher score. :) I want FH just for the tourney stuff though, I'm curious to see what you do. On FH I know how to score, my 143M is actually pretty decent I think... that's different from HS which I still just haven't figured out. It's the only table I don't get although I guess I don't get SST, but I suppose no one has as I don't see the 1B+ scores that I was expecting.

These videos are of wonderful value and it might be time for me to go searching them out and make a catalog of them.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
That's fine... I found Voof's stream with a 17.2M on HS, but that's "just" 500k above me, I was looking for a higher score. :) .
You have to be fast in hitting the ramp and the eject hole. And build up the jackpot to max every time. Do it with Freeway shots. Find a way similar to the the Raceway shots from No Fear.

..I guess I don't get SST, but I suppose no one has as I don't see the 1B+ scores that I was expecting.
I hate these table. :mad: If someone beat me in the last hours I would say ok... :)

Last edited:

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
50min before the end of the tourney and I'm 11 of 11 players who wil get into gold. Steam seems to be hacked here in germany. I just hope I stay where I am atm.

TheTrickster

Dec 20, 2015
I too would love to see a Funhouse video. I know how to score, but I really struggle to hit the trapdoor under pressure. There must be an easier way that what I'm doing. Funhouse and Creature were the only tables I didn't get a first on, and I really struggled to post a big score on those. Now that I've seen Tarek's video for Creature, I reckon I could do better, so hopefully it's the same for Funhouse.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
I would like to request HS or FH if you're planning to do more this tourney :).

I've done the Funhouse video:

https://youtu.be/BRZj_nNP1HQ

It's about half an hour gameplay with 350M score. Add the first multiball (02:55-10:10) with 120M and the last multiball (25:00-32:17) with 170M and you have 290M in 14 minutes. Thats 40M more than my current tournament score. 6 minutes remain to light both multiballs. Best to play all in one multiball. Forget the part between the multiballs. :p It's not my best gameplay...

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
Not being suspicious of top players is common, however I break down the game score I believe is possible that I can achieve, as well as been offered his gameplay and his strategy on each table and I've never been worried about his authenticity. He's also been around for a very long while, is polite and cordial, and I'm sure would present me with a video of anything I could not grasp as being possible... Unless it was super secret strategy he wanted to keep because winners get paid so much...

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
It'd be better if all you top players just played on consoles. They don't cost that much and they are miles better for playing pinball on. And you'd be playing against genuine scores.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts