TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Guess who is their publisher on the 360....... Microsoft Studios. And I'm just learning that Pinball fx has bugs, too. So their game isn't completely fixed, but with MS as the publisher, these problems are overlookked and the game is fast-tracked to the marketplace, complete with ad space on the dashboard.

Farsight is getting blocked at the velvet rope and being denied entry into the 360's marketplace, thus disappointing a lot of pinball fans.

Safe to say this sucks.

Actually, according to Farsight's newsletter last April they got the publisher of the PS4's physical copy release to publish the 360's newer version. They're called Alliance Digital Media. Unless something changed, I dont know.

mce911fr

May 14, 2014
I think that us Xbox360 users have to come to the realize, that this will never come to be. We keep hoping, and keep asking, but never any answer. Like the cheating girlfriend, who says they love you, and you are number one, but they are still cheating. It is not going to happen. No mentions in the last 2 news letters. Yes like the cheating girlfriend will promise to the end. But the result is still the same. Sitting alone in your room with your controller in your hand and nothing to do with it. Sorry guys. First post. Frustrated like all the rest.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I think this "non-news" is actually a sign that Farsight is learning from their mistakes so they are shutting up until they have concrete dates when their app will appear. I don't blame people for feeling frustration though.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
went back and booted it upon the 360...reminded me why i've been patient...the ps3 may look a little better but the 360 still plays superior :( ...d.m.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I think that us Xbox360 users have to come to the realize, that this will never come to be. We keep hoping, and keep asking, but never any answer. Like the cheating girlfriend, who says they love you, and you are number one, but they are still cheating. It is not going to happen. No mentions in the last 2 news letters. Yes like the cheating girlfriend will promise to the end. But the result is still the same. Sitting alone in your room with your controller in your hand and nothing to do with it. Sorry guys. First post. Frustrated like all the rest.

Welcome. I started out with the 360 version as well. It's too bad that support for it ended in September 2012-the 360 version of TPA seemed to be the most solid version. Now that title has been passed to the PC version.

Don't worry about your frustrated post. Just watch out for the increasing number of "complaint Po-Po's" we're seeing in TPA fans.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hmmm...
10612835_940775442621119_6776253397137802873_n.jpg

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
OK-at first I thought it was the PC version (they do support 360 controllers after all), until I noticed the B and A buttons on the screen.
Normally FarSight shows video of something they're trying to hype up. All 360 owners have gotten from FarSight since April of 2014 have been still-shots.

I'd be in more of a hurry to get the 360 version up-to-date, but the PC version already is. More power to anyone who still wants the 360 version though.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2013
This has been one hell of a ride i have been waiting for 2 years ...and now teasing us with an adams fam picture just release it already... they got me all built up for this back in April and thinking it would be out any day and here we are still with its almost ready .I do not no what to believe anymore

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Really, after 2 years waiting this kind of sick joke is not appreciated. Unless its for real. And fking soon!!!

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
That's a great picture but unfortunately at this point I'll believe it when I see it available for purchase on my tv.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
It's in our QA now and it's looking pretty good. We still will need to submit it to Microsoft for approval before it becomes available. I imagine we will make an announcement when it becomes approved.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
How about the 40 or so other tables? Like seasons 1,2,3, & 4 for Christmas sake?!! Tell us something definitive after 2 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.