Not open for further replies.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Thanks Mike!

I have to add:

acb.jpg

BPzeBanshee

Aug 5, 2014
Where in the &%$## do you hear a month??
Didn't mean to make it sound official - I guessed a month as being adequate for quality assurance testing followed by submission to MS. If the Farsight Family's focused on something else apart from the QA we'll probably be in for a few more months yet.

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
And that version *still* has the frankenstein multiball nudge bug. You can nudge the table and it counts it as a Frankenstein hit.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I've complained at length about the lack of DLC for the 360 TPA. But there is one good thing about not being updated-that game-ending "cut to the initials before the end of ball 3" bug on RBION had not been introduced by FarSight yet. At least I've never had it happen on the 360-it happened a lot on the PC. (anyone still experiencing this?)

I may never update TPA on the 360-at least it will keep Ripley's playable.

Jan 6, 2013
I do not even know why i am wasting my time writing this or asking this but here i go...................I thought we were getting the tables this month not that i have been holding my breath or anything;But WTF we get a picture of taf and now no news at all and now F.S. is going back into there cave to hibernate for another 6 months and then will come out and say almost..... soon.....very.. very soon.Guys i am venting here so accuse me for that .BUT WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GETTING THESE TABLES what the in the world is the problem here it has been a year since we were suppose to get some new table's so is there a date a time frame any news anything ...anything.....ANYTHING i mean come on f.s.

Jan 6, 2013
Well all i have to say is YEA .I think the tables play so well on the 360 well at least the 10 tables i have had for the last 2 years on it.I do want a new console but it is not a good time for me to get one.So this will hold me over for a year or so..I know it might be too late for some of you but not for me .The 360 will be around for a long time still so i am good with that

Also here is the post i wrote almost a year ago on page one thinking the tables would be out in a month wow

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I do not even know why i am wasting my time writing this or asking this but here i go...................I thought we were getting the tables this month not that i have been holding my breath or anything;But WTF we get a picture of taf and now no news at all and now F.S. is going back into there cave to hibernate for another 6 months and then will come out and say almost..... soon.....very.. very soon.Guys i am venting here so accuse me for that .BUT WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GETTING THESE TABLES what the in the world is the problem here it has been a year since we were suppose to get some new table's so is there a date a time frame any news anything ...anything.....ANYTHING i mean come on f.s.

I accuse you of venting! (Sorry, couldn't resist-ever read my posts?)

You've hit it. FarSight has no remaining credibility when it comes to supporting game consoles. Season 4 on the Xbox One and bug-fixes-still at large. PS4-bugs not fixed and new sound bugs to replace the old ones. WiiU-still advertised as being available but never even released.
You seem to have summed up the 360 very well.

Even on PC-Black Knight (from season freakin' one) is still, to this day, broken. And it took two years to fix the TZ plunger bug.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Bugs I can live with for a while, I'd settle for more than ten tables. Which have bugs I've been living with for nearly 3 years anyway. At least then I could enjoy new and interesting unintentional enhancements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts