TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
A shame we can't have a public beta on the 360...

I'm pleasantly surprised that FarSight did one for the PC DX11 release.

Like I said before, I will dust off my 360 (boy will my Swiffer get a workout LOL) and support the 360 version on three conditions:
1) I can afford it
2) If it's as well put together as it seemed to be prior to the DLC fiasco
3) If there will be continuing support for the 360 version

I find it hard to hold my breath on #3, especially after these last nearly three years.
I haven't played my 360 very much since discovering Steam.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Doing a beta on Xbox 360 requires another submission separate from the release one. It's time consuming to do submissions, which is why we don't do beta's on console. There are most likely approvals required from Microsoft to do a beta as well.

Table Packs will be $5, and they include pro
Season Packs will be the same prices as other platforms standard season price, but will include pro as well.

In other words, there is no separate pro/non pro version on 360, everything is pro and priced at non pro price.

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
I use the game on PC with an Xbox 360 controller and noticed it's tiresome to scroll through all 56 tables at the slow speed the D-pad has. Since I now plan to buy all DLC on Xbox 360 too, I already bought the first 10 tables, I see this problem also occurring on the Xbox 360 for me.

Mike, could you please make it that when pressing D-pad + left trigger makes the scrolling through the tables go faster so we can scroll at 2 speeds?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Doing a beta on Xbox 360 requires another submission separate from the release one. It's time consuming to do submissions, which is why we don't do beta's on console. There are most likely approvals required from Microsoft to do a beta as well.

Table Packs will be $5, and they include pro
Season Packs will be the same prices as other platforms standard season price, but will include pro as well.

In other words, there is no separate pro/non pro version on 360, everything is pro and priced at non pro price.

You guys have already been given enough pain as far as submission goes. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to add another process to it.

The inclusion of "Pro" is a very nice touch. That could motivate me to support the 360 version again.

On the other hand, I don't think I could ever have a repeat of the 4.5M Genie game I had on the PC version LOL.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You guys have already been given enough pain as far as submission goes. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to add another process to it.

The inclusion of "Pro" is a very nice touch. That could motivate me to support the 360 version again.

On the other hand, I don't think I could ever have a repeat of the 4.5M Genie game I had on the PC version LOL.

Agreed. That's a nice touch.

Jan 6, 2013
Thank's Mike for the info..and sorry for some of my complaining post's at time's on here just venting .But are we still getting all the tables up to taf or up to Cyclone thank's

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I'll look into improving selection with a 360 controller when I have some free time.

No extra achievements. Microsoft limits you to a few every 3 months, there wouldn't be enough achievements for every table.

All tables up to and including TAF will be in the 360 release.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'll look into improving selection with a 360 controller when I have some free time.

No extra achievements. Microsoft limits you to a few every 3 months, there wouldn't be enough achievements for every table.

Are you planning on going with the XBOne achievement model? In other words, all high scores on season one, all table goals for season one, and all wizard goals for season one, and repeat for each successive season.

IMHO, that's the way to do it. It should've been that way on the PS4. Thankfully PC users don't have to worry about pesky achievement limits. This is only a suggestion.

As always, we thank you for your time on the boards!

NBA Kirkland

Aug 20, 2013

Are you planning on going with the XBOne achievement model? In other words, all high scores on season one, all table goals for season one, and all wizard goals for season one, and repeat for each successive season.

IMHO, that's the way to do it. It should've been that way on the PS4. Thankfully PC users don't have to worry about pesky achievement limits. This is only a suggestion.

As always, we thank you for your time on the boards!

I think he is saying there will not be any new achievements added which I could not be more disappointed to hear. Just wow.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I don't really care about the achievements, I just want TPA back on the 360.....

Nothing wrong with asking. At least I have the achievements on the PC version. Well, most of them. (No thanks to GN, HH, HRC, BSD, PoTO, and SST).
Jury's still out on Jack*Bot BTW.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
360 and Wii U please. Pinball is best on a console, I own both of these, and can't play this game :( With all the other versions released I would think with the install base that remains high for the 360 and Wii U now at about 10 million that we could make a profit with these releases. No?

GamerCoon

Mar 6, 2015
I still really want challenge modes. PS3 or 360, I'm still waiting. HoF Williams Challenge was the best.

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
So I guess at this point I can assume there won't be any "partial season" or discount option for those who bought all the tables the first time around (which was before season packs even existed)? Not keen on buying a season pass to re-purchase the 6 tables I bought before, and also not too big on the idea of having to pay more to just buy the rest individually since you're not getting the season discount.

Not an easy problem to solve I'm sure, but being a hard problem to solve doesn't make me feel much better about feeling like I'm getting the short end for supporting the game fully the first time it was released.

And what about those tables that were available earlier? Will we be able to download the pro version for free since it'll be the same price after the relaunch? A five dollar price for the pro version is nice, but if I have to spend ANOTHER 5 bucks JUST to get the pro version, forget it.

Jan 6, 2013
I still have all 10 tables on my 360,But with the re-release will i have to re-buy them due to it is a new publisher .I wish f.s. would just put this out on disc already i feel that i am getting robbed every time i buy a downloadable game you really do not own it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online