TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
It still says the original release date of 3/28/2012, but that list is ordered by newest first, so TPA got re-added in the past 3 days.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
For those who already have the 10 tables on 360, FS did mention that you won't have to re-buy the tables you currently own.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Now now Xbox 360 players, don't get so excited about TPA that you forget that Goat Simulator is also now available for the 360.

Give it a week, maybe two. (uhh..TPA that is!)

Jan 6, 2013
It still says the original release date of 3/28/2012, but that list is ordered by newest first, so TPA got re-added in the past 3 days.

So being that it was just added in the last 3 days you would think it would be released next week, i wish they would have put the new release date up there.All i am saying is from what it looks like is that tpa will be the next release for txla

Last edited:

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I regret that MS vs me has won.
I wanted to go PS4, but they gave me $175 for my 360. My Xbone came with all the Halo's too.
And all my FX2 tables transferred over.
The new tables look & play great from FS & FX2.

Jan 6, 2013
For those who already have the 10 tables on 360, FS did mention that you won't have to re-buy the tables you currently own.

That is good to know..i still have my 10 tables i am guessing we will have to re-download everything anyway for the new updated software.. I am getting very siked i hope they are released this Wednesday

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
How much is a season pack? Because there's 7 table packs left in Season 1, and at 5 bucks a pop that's $35. But if a season pack is $30, that's still less to buy all of them again than to just buy the remaining 7. (I don't remember if a season pack actually is $30)

Listen, I ain't picky about this I'm just happy to see more tables at last. But a little clarification on how this is going to work for people with the first 10 tables already bought would be welcome so we know which option is best for us.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
What's really messed up is TPA has had the hardest of times to get back onto the 360, and some POS called Goat Simulator is already on the market. And some of those Indie titles don't look much better yet there they are.....

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
What's really messed up is TPA has had the hardest of times to get back onto the 360, and some POS called Goat Simulator is already on the market. And some of those Indie titles don't look much better yet there they are.....

I imagine that having the required publisher and not having a lot of legal complications from your previous, defunct, publisher, goes a LONG way to helping Goat Simulator along. :p

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Plus you want to fast track that sort of thing to capitalize on the robust market for realistically rendered goat shenanigans. Never underestimate the commercial draw of a goat on a rocket-powered skateboard. It's like Tony Hawk, with more tin can chewing.

Well, about the same amount, actually.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

C'mon Dave! Bug-O Stink-O rocked! That, and you must've seen my sarcastic reference about GS.

We shall see if TPA on the 360 still stands with the current-gen consoles in terms of playability. At the release, it seemed as if the 360 version would've been the best one. Then the publisher donned pine pajamas................

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
I imagine that having the required publisher and not having a lot of legal complications from your previous, defunct, publisher, goes a LONG way to helping Goat Simulator along. :p
That was solved more than a year ago, you can't keep using it as an excuse.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Holy crap, when will this nightmare ever end? Now I have three seasons bought, everything re downloaded and installed, and I can still only play the same freakin ten tables I've been stuck with for three years.

This is hell. I died, 3 years back. I'm sure of it now.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Holy crap, when will this nightmare ever end? Now I have three seasons bought, everything re downloaded and installed, and I can still only play the same freakin ten tables I've been stuck with for three years.

This is hell. I died, 3 years back. I'm sure of it now.

Same here, I've only got four of the ten games I had before

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Okay, well, I have no idea what's going on. But when I go into games > new releases where TPA and the new goodies are it still says under details that Crave is the publisher. So maybe all of the necessary parts aren't up yet, and it's new content plus the old base game and they aren't working together yet. Unless somebody else has the same issue or gets it to work, that's all I got. If it works for somebody else, then maybe I'm doing something wrong.

edit - just saw Carpy's post, so at least now I know it's not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.