TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
I'm hoping for a deep discount when it comes around.

I've actually gone from playing zero pinball machines in the last ten years to playing more than half of the pins on offer in the last few months in preparation.

Made three trips to the hall of fame while I was in Vegas.

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I believe so. I have the build all ready to go. Having an issue with testing the title update and I've been trying to get help with it since the beginning of June. Soon as that is resolved, I imagine we'll be in submission within a few days.

Is the 360 re-release being held up to coincide with the xbone release?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
It's a really large title update (adding in the last 2 years of tables), so it's quite complicated. I finally got the last major issue with the title update working so it just needs testing before we can submit.

Has nothing to do with Xbox One.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Progress is being made......good news indeed. MS should be sending you a gift basket. And nice that this is seperate from xbone though it seems xbone will get TPA before 360.

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
More questions Mike;
The tables already bought in the old version of TPA, will they be transfered to the new version?
Will it be possible to import on Xbox One the already owned tables on Xbox 360?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
More questions Mike;
The tables already bought in the old version of TPA, will they be transfered to the new version?

I'm betting not. You can get season 1 for a discounted price on PS4 if you own season 1 on PS3/Vita. I would think something like that would be fair for Xbox owners.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
More questions Mike;

Anything bought on Xbox 360 you will still own when we patch.

I don't know of any plans or ability for cross ownership between xbox one and 360.

stanno

May 10, 2012
It's a really large title update (adding in the last 2 years of tables), so it's quite complicated. I finally got the last major issue with the title update working so it just needs testing before we can submit.

Has nothing to do with Xbox One.

Thanks for the updates Mike, hope fully we will get some more tables soon :eek:

VorTechS

Jun 25, 2012
Whilst I am looking to upgrade to an Xbox One soon, this is good news indeed! I had pretty much just assumed that the MS block was never going to get resolved, but after updating a new 360 the other day with the game and all updates, I was surprised a few days later to get yet another title update. Turns out this one just enabled me to re-download the last table pack released which I couldn't do from scratch, but I did have hopes that perhaps new table content would be available!

I'm glad I dropped by now, and hope to see new tables on the good old 360 soon!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Whilst I am looking to upgrade to an Xbox One soon, this is good news indeed! I had pretty much just assumed that the MS block was never going to get resolved, but after updating a new 360 the other day with the game and all updates, I was surprised a few days later to get yet another title update. Turns out this one just enabled me to re-download the last table pack released which I couldn't do from scratch, but I did have hopes that perhaps new table content would be available!

I'm glad I dropped by now, and hope to see new tables on the good old 360 soon!

We are working on releasing a new Xbox 360 version of The Pinball Arcade as well as an Xbox 1 Version of The Pinball Arcade,

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
We are working on releasing a new Xbox 360 version of The Pinball Arcade as well as an Xbox 1 Version of The Pinball Arcade,

Does this mean:
A. The new version is in testing/certification
or
B. The old version is in testing/cert. and you are actively working on a newer one?

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Does this mean:
A. The new version is in testing/certification
or
B. The old version is in testing/cert. and you are actively working on a newer one?

?????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you can not read???????

FS is working on New Xbox 360.

Old version not more work release/cert.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
?????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you can not read???????

FS is working on New Xbox 360.

Old version not more work release/cert.

He just asked a question, for crying out loud! Given how dodgy FarSight has been about the 360 version (Happy 2-year anniversary since the last DLC!!!), Giga was just trying to get an answer, or something resembling one.

No need to question his literacy over this.

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
Thanks Retro. I want to know what "working on" and "new" mean in this case; maybe that is clearer.

Considering how direct answers have become in this thread, asking is worth a shot.

Can't look at PS4 Pinball all day...

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
I think he just meant "new" as in not the one they released when their publisher was still Crave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.