TPA Wii U version info?

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
So Zen's out. Figured out which tables I didn't already have and bought 'em. Good version on the Wii U. Seems to have all the same issues of the Euro release (maybe without the 5 DLs at a time limit thing, not sure, didn't run into it).

And to the best of our knowledge, TPA is still yet to be submitted to Nintendo, making it at this point guaranteed to miss the entire over-long "official Nintendo launch window". Yeah.:(

I hope Farsight is actually asking/waiting for Sony to reply about PSN upgrade/transferability from the PS3 to PS4 versions of TPA, because I could really use some concrete info on that before TPA makes it to Wii U. I pretty much bet that it'll be out on Wii U by May and I'll buy it and all the packs I don't have on 360 that they have available, and then they'll announce that they will have a reasonably priced upgrade path from PS3 to PS4 for tables and I'll be annoyed as hell that I wasn't just playing the (not so perfect) PS3 versions for the last several months, because even though they're way behind mobile, they're still way ahead of 360 and Wii U.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
been a couple weeks, seems like next Thurs. is about the soonest it could be out. I'm assuming it will still be a couple longer, given how high a priority it seems to have been for FS, and how great Big N has been about delivering new games in a timely manner... I'll just let the sarcasm drip at this point.

Still really hoping it's a 360, or better, PC level version, and not a redux of the PS3 version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.