Twilight Zone Kickstarter Redemption

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
No response to my email either (sent on Thursday) other than the automated response. I really love TPA, but Farsights customer service and PR is truly appalling.

Same. Sent mine Thursday morning I believe so it's been 48 hours and no response.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Are you after the US version? If so, I'll forward you my codes - they're no use to me.

Yes I'm US. I appreciate the offer, but like I said earlier after seeing all the bugs it has I'm in no hurry to even play it anymore.
Plus it's Farsight's job to take care of their supporters, not yours. It's unfortunate that they seem incapable of doing anything well.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Yes I'm US. I appreciate the offer, but like I said earlier after seeing all the bugs it has I'm in no hurry to even play it anymore.
Plus it's Farsight's job to take care of their supporters, not yours. It's unfortunate that they seem incapable of doing anything well.

It's not that buggy. there is a occasional oddness starting a game but that's a easy second fix. Only had one problem while playing.
It's fantastic fun. You should take him up on the offer. Have fun while you wait for your code then pass yours on.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Glad to hear you finally received your codes. Hope you're enjoying The Twilight Zone now. :)

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I was holding out for a email response from Support. Is a PM the only way they reply? Do they even have the Europe codes yet?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I was holding out for a email response from Support. Is a PM the only way they reply? Do they even have the Europe codes yet?

FarSight should be sending out redemption codes to European backers within the next 24 hours. If you need to request redemption codes for the European market, please PM Rob Mann here on the forum.

Vorlon

Oct 1, 2012
FarSight should be sending out redemption codes to European backers within the next 24 hours. If you need to request redemption codes for the European market, please PM Rob Mann here on the forum.
I still haven't received my EU codes. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts