Twilight Zone Kickstarter Redemption

topes521

Oct 16, 2012
And as a backer of the Kickstarter we were told we'd be getting pro mode and the skin for our contribution. How much you wanna bet that WHENEVER we get our codes it's for the regular table???

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Ok, so I got my codes, entered them, and now it is asking me to unlock table pack when I go to play it. Select tht and it says " There are no items you can purchase at this time". Ha. What a joke.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Going to try to go through the whole process again. If it doesn't work, I will try to delete all the games and reinstall TPA and all the tables. Fingers crossed.

Reinstalling TPA now. Will try just the main pack and then add TZ again before all the other packs. Then try again.

Last edited:

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
ok i got my codes and yep you quessed it they don't work .. obviously US codes to a EU account .. .. can't remember any option for EU or US codes .. anyway whatever i can't be bothered to e-mail support and have to wait even longer to play the table so i am just buying it off the store instead .. as i did with the IOS version because that was screwed up as well ...
So basically i got nothing from this kickstarter .. Cheers

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Yeah, same here (except that I certainly won't buy the table). Well, it's not like I expected anything different from them.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I will buy the table if this doesn't work, if it will let me, not sure of that even at this point. Getting the 2.07 update again. Then try the codes again.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
ok i got my codes and yep you quessed it they don't work .. obviously US codes to a EU account .. .. can't remember any option for EU or US codes .. Cheers

There wasn't.. I asked support what region the code would be as I've got both a US and EU account but own the US version of TPA. No reply...

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Looks like the code is tied to an email address - my kickstarter one is different to my PSN. No contact details on the email, so anyone know who to email?

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
The first batch of codes sent out today were for North America, the ones we send out later will be Europe.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts