Version 1.45.x

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Version 1.45.6 should be out. We're having internet issues here so I'm not 100% sure if it released. If anyone can let me know if it's released that would be helpful.

Version 1.45.6
- Added Judge Dredd
- Fixed large number of memory leaks throughout multiple tables.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Version 1.45.6 should be out. We're having internet issues here so I'm not 100% sure if it released. If anyone can let me know if it's released that would be helpful.

Version 1.45.6
- Added Judge Dredd
- Fixed large number of memory leaks throughout multiple tables.

Having just played a quick game of JD...I'd say it's working. :) Although TPA has crashed on me for the very first time playing Taxi in the comp. not sure if that's a known issue or not.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Cool, Mario Kart 8 with my kids before dinner, Judge Dredd after the kids are in bed, then a late show of The Force Awakens... gonna be a good Friday night, probably!!

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Thanks. Glad it's out. I'll look at Taxi and see if I can reproduce the crash.

May just be a one off, but thought it worth mentioning just in case. I don't play Taxi much so I don't know if there are known issues etc, but my computer doesn't really crash so when it did I just wondered if it was a Table issue etc. Hopefully just a one off. :)

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
WOOOHOOOO!
Time to download JD and update my cabinets module to work with it!

EDIT: YES! Thankfully still no new UI. Happy days!

Last edited:

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
I want to play JD longer as the trail mode, Germany here Steam says on individal purchase ERROR on prices for pro and Basic and I can't buy the table :( because it is a dead link, hope I can tomorrow

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
Putting in initials is broken on JD. Flippers don't work as usual when choosing letters, triggers only enter letter. Sometimes the cursor jumps. Entering via xbox360 controller on PC.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Like the mouse cursor, doesn't seem out of place or too gaudy.

The F-14 Tomcat 250K launch bonus wizard goal, is it fixed yet?

ToTANs view will stick to the plunger, like BoP used to, when the event camera is off when you launch a ball before the camera panning is finished.

Oh yeah, No Fear and Judge Dredd have problems with initials, it's the left key acting like a confirm

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Good grief! I have never seen a JD table in my life. I played it exactly one time. I basically quit because I got bored. Playing over 2 hours is just too much.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Putting in initials is broken on JD. Flippers don't work as usual when choosing letters, triggers only enter letter. Sometimes the cursor jumps. Entering via xbox360 controller on PC.

Entering initials works fine for me on DX11 version using keyboard.

No lag, games runs perfectly fine here. Haven't even tried any other tables.
I'd always heard JD was a great table, but I wasn't expecting it to have so many awesome, satisfying shots. Looks like I need to start shopping for a real one.

Klemens Raich

Oct 31, 2015
ok.....now JD run perfect...i have chuwi vi8 dual boot...i play on win 8.1 on portrait JD lagging and then i try on landscape work fine.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
FsDdtZK.png

c'mon where's my 200M+ EoBB goal.
one immediately afterward, without bonus multiplier

I see eldar has the wizard goals finished, I'll keep track of how many times I drain EoBBs above 200M before it registers.

Ok so the time it happened for me I was playing all the links but I started multiball, I drained as UC was lit and it didn't register (309M, X2 active) , played UC on next ball and like one link but didn't score high enough(98M, X2 inactive), so I play the rest of the links and do the second UC (245M, X2 inactive) and drain it once it ends. was my 5-6th attempt at it

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Good grief! I have never seen a JD table in my life. I played it exactly one time. I basically quit because I got bored. Playing over 2 hours is just too much.
It would help if completing a set of crime scenes didn't award an EB every time.

Really I think someone left some easy test settings in the ROM when it was released.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Still the game is not properly going to 1920x1080 fullscreen in dx11, I also noticed when the game is started the "Starting Pinball Arcade (dx11) is not in the middle of the screen which also explains why the game is not. Is it really that hard to fix the game not properly running fullscreen immediately without me needing to double alt enter.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

POTO and MSF still have problems with putting the wrong letters on the TPA UI high score display.

Black Hole is fixed! For someone revisiting older TPA tables, this is great. Still I've got to see what's going on with Taxi.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.