Version 1.45.x

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Same here, only on dx11, no other game does this or has ever done this. I am going to do a full reinstall in the weekend, as it seems the Windows Upgrading still has issues so my W7 to W10 upgrade has been plagued with issues. If I still get the same problem AFTER the re installation of my PC then this IS a problem in the game itself and it has to be fixed by Far Sight.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Same here, only on dx11, no other game does this or has ever done this. I am going to do a full reinstall in the weekend, as it seems the Windows Upgrading still has issues so my W7 to W10 upgrade has been plagued with issues. If I still get the same problem AFTER the re installation of my PC then this IS a problem in the game itself and it has to be fixed by Far Sight.

I got a new SSD drive and installed Windows 10 Pro fresh. The Steam client and Pinball Arcade was the first thing I loaded after I was up and running specifically to check on this issue and it was still there. My season purchases were the only things that carried over, as any game settings and even my standard/wizard goal progress was erased. Can't get much cleaner than what I did.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
I got a new SSD drive and installed Windows 10 Pro fresh. The Steam client and Pinball Arcade was the first thing I loaded after I was up and running specifically to check on this issue and it was still there. My season purchases were the only things that carried over, as any game settings and even my standard/wizard goal progress was erased. Can't get much cleaner than what I did.

Well, guess Farsight has to look into this then, it sure is a pretty annoying issue.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Having the same issue as others with the dx11 launching in windowed mode. For me the game lags big time in window mode, is there a way to force it full screen until this is fixed? Game is unplayable atm for me

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Having the same issue as others with the dx11 launching in windowed mode. For me the game lags big time in window mode, is there a way to force it full screen until this is fixed? Game is unplayable atm for me

try turning the MSSA quality to 0 and set samples to 1 and try again..the AA settings at Max kill performance

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012

Pretty sure the Dx11 version has both Windowed and Fullscreen as options. Mine launches in fullscreen.
EDIT: Ah, or maybe you're saying you have it set to launch full and it isn't for some reason?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Pretty sure the Dx11 version has both Windowed and Fullscreen as options. Mine launches in fullscreen.
EDIT: Ah, or maybe you're saying you have it set to launch full and it isn't for some reason?

Yes exactly, it was working just fine before. I double checked the configuration utility, made sure nvidia was using the tpa file still, reset a practically brand new computer to its earliest restore point, tried the atl+enter twice thing mentioned uppage. No dice, I really appreciate and advice

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Apparently it all had to do with being plugged into a second monitor with an hdmi. Tried it again on just the laptop itself now it works. If you get the game running THEN plug it your hdmi it works right. Thank you guys for responding to me

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.