What are your most-wanted tables?

Craig Booth

Feb 28, 2012
Twightlight Zone, as it was the first table I finished on Visual Pinball and it's a great table also.

Radical, as it was the first and only real table I owed and it's great fun.

Mar 2, 2012
If I could get these I think my life would be complete:

Medieval madness
Theatre of magic
Champion pub
Twilight zone
Star trek TNG
Indiana jones (90s)
Star wars (90s)
Jurrasic park
The flintstones (90s)
Guns and roses

But if I had to pick just ONE, it would have to be CHAMPION PUB!

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
I also have this table on my PC and Pacdude did a great job bringing this rare joy back to life. Pacdude was miles ahead of everyone else when he was making tables for VPM.

There's a new version for vp9 coming out shortly. There's a beta release at forums.
Big bang bar is such a fun table i play it every week at the national pinball museum in Baltimore.

Ashame tpa won't be able to license it

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
There's a new version for vp9 coming out shortly. There's a beta release at forums.
Big bang bar is such a fun table i play it every week at the national pinball museum in Baltimore.

Already ahead of you unclewilly...downloaded the RC1 version of your table, changed the view to desktop view (without rails of course) and it looks and plays beautifully on my PC. Can't wait to see how the final version turns out.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012

Is this confirmed? Was Illinois Pinball the owner of the table, or just a licensed distributor? One page was a bit confusing saying Williams had the rights and then Illinois Pinball buying them from Capcom afterwards, with no info on what happened in between. Last I checked the Illinois Pinball website, they had nothing Big Bang Bar related on it. I would like to hear from Farsight on this.

I played Big Bang Bar at the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore too. Awesome table. Too bad it costs a dollar to play, but it's well worth it for a such rare and awesome table and it goes towards donations too. I wanted to play Breakshot too, but it wouldn't take my dollar and the coin slots were taped.

Last edited:

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
Well I know this is a stretch but my most wanted tables would be the extremely rare tables, wether they're fun or not, it just be great to play some tables that most of us will never get to in real life.

1. The Pinball Circus
2. Road Runner "1979"
3. Auto Race
4. Wolf Man "1987 from Spain"
5. Empire Stikes Back "1980 from Australia"
6. Mystery Castle
7. Bowling Champ
8. Rocky
9. Hot Wheels
10. Canon Fire Jr. "1934 Shyvers Coin"

That was a short list of very rare and some extremely desireable games, there are so many others I could add to this list.

BeO

Mar 5, 2012
Hmmm... plenty to choose from, but some of the ones I've enjoyed the most are:

The Addams Family
Dr Who
Terminator 2
Attack From Mars

Then there's the tables I've never been able to try out IRL since there's no pinball places around any more where I live:

Lord of the Rings
Family Guy
South Park

(and I wouldn't mind a remake of Big Race USA from the Pro Pinball series ^^ )

happyschnapps

Mar 6, 2012
Love the app! What a fantastic idea to play the old classics!

These are the ones I'm eagerly awaiting in order of preference:

Doctor Who (Midway)
Star Trek: The Next Generation (Williams)
World Cup Soccer 94 (Bally)
The Addams Family (Bally)
Junk Yard (Williams)
Family Guy (Stern)
Lord of the Rings (Stern)
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure (Williams)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I also have this table on my PC and Pacdude did a great job bringing this rare joy back to life. Pacdude was miles ahead of everyone else when he was making tables for VPM.

I loved his tables, and he squeezed every ounce of power out of the VP 8 build. What he did with Centaur was simply brilliant, and I would love it if and when FarSight does that table for them to include his 'special' rules with the colored power orbs and custom multiball music.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
What I'd love to see...

1. Earthshaker
2. Rollergames (go for the wall!!)
3. Red and Ted's Road Show
4. Junk Yard
5. Indiana Jones
6. Whitewater
7. The Getaway: High Speed 2
8. Banzai Run
9. Star Trek: TNG
10. Whirlwind (it's my fave pin, but since I already have it in the Williams collection, would rather see these first)

The Bally side of things...
1. Addams Family
2. NBA Fastbreak
3. Safe Cracker
4. Cactus Canyon
5. The Champion Pub
6. Twilight Zone
7. Attack From Mars
8. World Cup Soccer

Other...
1. Big Bang Bar
2. Guns 'N Roses
3. AC/DC

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
In no order these are my most wanted (from tables that havent been announced)....

Big Bang Bar
Twilight Zone
Bram Stokers Dracula
Star Trek: The Next Generation
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Haunted House (has to be a given seeings how close it is to Black Hole)
Terminator 2

Shame alot of them have massive license's attached to them.....so will likely never see the light of day :(

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
In no order these are my most wanted (from tables that havent been announced)....

Monster Bash
Twilight Zone
Bram Stokers Dracula
Star Trek: The Next Generation
The Addams Family
Haunted House (has to be a given seeings how close it is to Black Hole)
Terminator 2

Shame alot of them have massive license's attached to them.....so will likely never see the light of day :(

Monster Bash has been announced...

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
PacDude did an awesome VP8 version.
"Hey pal, there's a cover charge here"
"Didn't I see you in a line-up?"
"So loooonng"
I love the MATCH animation!! :)

UncleWilly has just released his version, plays like a dream!!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Haunted House, Captain Fantastic, Elvis, Royal Flush, Back to the Future, and any EMs are welcome.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
After playing some more pins, I definitely want to see King of Diamonds, White Water, Simpsons Pinball Party, Family Guy, Tron Legacy (especially the LE), Hook, Champion Pub, Space Station, Space Invaders, Breakshot, Lord of the Rings, Dark Knight, Transformers, Stern Indiana Jones (though I still like the Williams one more, this was surprisingly fun, especially with the 6 ball multiball), and Rolling Stones LE (despite the cheesy dancing Mick target, the game is very solid. The pegs for blocking the outlanes and jumping a ramp make the LE even more fun).

Josh Blazer

Apr 3, 2012
I have love for both the EM and SS tables. I hope we see an EM table pack at some point - I loved some of the older card playing themes like joker poker, diamond jack, king kool, etc. I'm hoping for Fathom too at some point - a table I've only played virtually, but love the artwork and sounds. For modern tables, most of the ones I care about are already announced - Cirqus Voltaire, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Creature from the Black Lagoon. Hope they get in a few Williams system 11 games like F14... And we can hope they can license Addams Family and Lord of the Rings even if they cost more.

Last edited:

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I worked at a movie theater growing up and these were the pins that I played. Would love to see them all in TPBA!

Cyclone
Star Wars (Data East)
Terminator 2
Taxi
Funhouse

Looks like I'm already getting my wish on the last two!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.