Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Realistic ones:
Taxi
Funhouse
F14 Tomcat
High Speed

Realistic Licensed ones (neither should be completely impossible due to the relevance of the license itself):
Twilight Zone
The Adams Family

Probable Licensing Nightmares
Lord of the Rings
Simpsons
Star trek TNG

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
After getting a chance to play some real life tables today, I would have to say that there are a lot of interesting tables that I have never played.

My favs and I hope to see in TBA

Medieval Madness. I know we are getting it in the next DLC but it is such a fun table and I can see why it's #1 It has charm and who doesn't - In a way- want to storm a castle?

Lord of the Rings. - The design of the table is great and the missions are plenty depicting many classic scenes from the trilogy. I did really well on this table.
Indiana Jones - nice design great variety of missions.
Batman -
Simpsons
Monster bash
Family Guy
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spiderman
Attack from Mars. I know this is on the list.
Ironman
The Adams Family

All these tables are fun and I would love to see them if they aren't already on the list. I think most of these table are based on movie licenses so that might be tough. Still though I can understand their Allure. they are all fun.

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
INDY 500 - Haven't seen this mentioned, but it's a great game. Plays fast, easy to understand rule sheet, and awesome sounds. Not sure what kinda licensing issue it could have, but man this is one of my all-time favs.

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
Since I'm on my iPad I'll just put a long list of my favorites of the ones that weren't announced yet like Attack from Mars, Monster Bash and Dr. Dude.

Bally/Williams

High Speed 2: The Getaway
Black Knight 2000
Doctor Who
Revenge from Mars
The Addams Family
The Twilight Zone
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Scared Stiff
Cactus Canyon
Whitewater
Earthshaker!
Safecracker
World Cup Soccer 94'
Banzai Run
Judge Dredd

Capcom

Breakshot
Pinball Magic
Big Bang Bar (never played it, but I'd love to see it added)
Kingpin (same as BBB. The prototypes looked awesome)

Gottlieb

Haunted House
Humpty Dumpty
Stargate
Bone Busters Inc
King of Diamonds
Devil's Dare
Rescue 911

Data East/Sega

Jurassic Park
Checkpoint (first game with a DMD display)
Star Wars (Data East)
Time Machine
The Simpsons
The Who's Tommy (How did I forget to put this in?!)

Stern

Spider-Man
Lord of The Rings
Batman The Dark Knight
Pirates of The Carribean
Tron Legacy
The Simpsons Pinball Party

Last edited:

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
I'll exclude the tables already released in PHOF, since those could reasonably be assumed to be coming at some point, as well as tables already confirmed.

In a perfect world where licensing weren't an issue:

The Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Indiana Jones, Star Trek: The Next Generation, World Cup Soccer '94, The Simpsons: Pinball Party, Lord of the Rings, Batman: The Dark Knight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spiderman, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, F-14 Tomcat, The Getaway: High Speed II (ZZ Top), Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, The Shadow, No Fear: Dangerous Sports, Stern Indiana Jones

Of the tables that we can reasonably assume they could get rights for:

Cactus Canyon, Earthshaker, Fish Tales, Diner, High Speed, Red and Ted's Road Show (although this might have issues with the country song), Junk Yard, Safecracker, Black Knight 2000, Whitewater, Who Dunnit, Jack Bot

That's far from an exhaustive list, but those are the ones that immediately spring to mind. It's a shame how many great machines are stuck behind oppressive licenses. But if I could at least have everything on the lower list, that'd be enough to keep me playing for years (along with all of the already announced ones, of course.)

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I'd echo everyone's comments on the popular machines, Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Indy, Jurassic Park et al. If Farsight bring us those for a measly couple of pounds, dollars, fantastic.

So far I've seen no mention of the Defender table. I remember that as a youngster but not seen one in years apart from the ubiquitous you tube showings.

Am I being just too nostalgic here? I'd love to see it on Farsights list.

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
I really hope that if they do try to get Red and Ted and The Getaway they'll try to get all of the music. Personally I could care less about the song they used in Roadshow, but for The Getaway they NEED to have La Grange included. It just makes the game. I love how it ramps up as you progress in the game. It wouldn't be the same game without it.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I really hope that if they do try to get Red and Ted and The Getaway they'll try to get all of the music. Personally I could care less about the song they used in Roadshow, but for The Getaway they NEED to have La Grange included. It just makes the game. I love how it ramps up as you progress in the game. It wouldn't be the same game without it.

Considering Farsight's reply on facebook, it looks like The Getaway is a very possible table. They said it is possible with a smiley. The odd thing about that table is that it actually got a GB b/w version. That one hides the ramps until they are hit and sadly replaces the ZZ Top music with a poor quality generic song. From what I tried of it, physics actually seemed decent and most of the features seem to be intact, though.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I went back to National Pinball Museum in Baltimore today. Lights Camera Action really took me by surprise. Very fun pin with a cool movie set theme, timed missions (not that common in 1989, as far as I know), something resembling a mini game, and nice use of lighting. I would love to see what this looks like with Farsight's improved lighting tech that was used in the PS3 version.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Important there every Friday and Saturday. Did you play the very nice black hole

Yeah, I played it a couple times. I was happy to see it there. There was one I played at Flippers in North Carolina about 2 weeks ago too, but it wasn't there when I went back a week later (nice place with a lot of nice pins, including another of the original 13 BBB machines). I should have played more since I didn't do my best, but very nice pin. I was happy to see the Kingpin working too. Definitely worth the dollar donation (BBB is worth it too, but I haven't played Kingpin before).

Last edited:

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, I played it a couple times. I was happy to see it there. There was one I played at Flippers in North Carolina about 2 weeks ago too, but it wasn't there when I went back a week later (nice place with a lot of nice pins, including another of the original 13 BBB machines). I should have played more since I didn't do my best, but very nice pin. I was happy to see the Kingpin working too. Definitely worth the dollar donation (BBB is worth it too, but I haven't played Kingpin before).

That kingpin is nice. I believe im 3rd or 4th high score on it unc
id love to see tpa do kingpin. Did you happen to try safe cracker. That's a fun one also another one id like to see tpa do

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts