What Table Next for PS3?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
downloaded the season 4 tables today.iv`e been playing mainly PC,PS4 and XBOX 1. I FORGOT HOW GREAT IT`S IN 3d.:cool: BY GOLLY HAVEN`T WE COME A LONG WAY,I`M WRAPPED !!!;)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So I just went on the Playstation EU Store and saw that the tables were there (POTO included), downloaded the Season Pro Pass (as it's cheaper than buying the current tables individually) and got all the tables unlocked for individual download. They all work in the game.

In other words...

d6144582a51eb697ecfa7577d2a35736.gif

The only thing I noticed (that didn't affect me) is that the Party Zone table is priced £6.49, the same as the Pro variant. But that's all.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
What I noticed:

- Pin*Bot instructions which were missing since the megapatch are finally back.
- Yellow light bulbs on Cirqus Voltaire still don't work.
- The translucent ball bug is back. If you play with a custom ball on a table (even if it is set by default), as soon as you play on another table set to the regular ball, the ball becomes translucent.
- No Challenge Mode...
- Placebo effect of improved sound balance?
- Placebo effect of some tables being less laggy (White Water especially)?

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I just checked and for me there are no new tables in Season 4 (Canada). I also went in the PSN store (updated to 1.16) and it does find POTO (when you search), it does not find any other tables (Addams Family, Party Zone) when searching.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I just checked and for me there are no new tables in Season 4 (Canada). I also went in the PSN store (updated to 1.16) and it does find POTO (when you search), it does not find any other tables (Addams Family, Party Zone) when searching.

They have most definitely been released in Europe but i read over at fb that apparently the new tables are not out yet in NA.Dunno why.Probably will hit within the day.

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Ah, new tables up at last? Hope they aren't buggy.

I'll have to buy a few of them, sometime..maybe next week, maybe the week after that. Heck maybe 6 months from now. Who knows.......

Cya.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
oh yeah, they're all on! i couldn't see them last night from the game, but this morn, i think what did it was my ps store app front needed updated - the "system update" didn't flag anything, so i never checked logging in direct to the ps store to trigger an update... still i was finding the table purchases a bit buggy going from the tpa menu to ps store - frequent bug-outs/timeouts or something. maybe just a traffic jam with everyone playing this morning/afternoon!

i think earthshaker may be my favorite new one! i'd never seen one rl, but it sure seems like a classic - fun one to play! :)

oh yeah, P.S.!: if i'm not mistaken, last i happened to look about ten mins ago - they just snuck on a new ps3 tourney also, featuring most/all of the new boards - hehe, awesome! 'sneakattack!' guess i'm gonna be playing this weekend, a lot! :)

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Impressed, the way the tables look & play. Great work! Looking forward to Elvis.

oh yeah, they're all on! i couldn't see them last night from the game, but this morn, i think what did it was my ps store app front needed updated - the "system update" didn't flag anything, so i never checked logging in direct to the ps store to trigger an update... still i was finding the table purchases a bit buggy going from the tpa menu to ps store - frequent bug-outs/timeouts or something. maybe just a traffic jam with everyone playing this morning/afternoon!

i think earthshaker may be my favorite new one! i'd never seen one rl, but it sure seems like a classic - fun one to play! :)

oh yeah, P.S.!: if i'm not mistaken, last i happened to look about ten mins ago - they just snuck on a new ps3 tourney also, featuring most/all of the new boards - hehe, awesome! 'sneakattack!' guess i'm gonna be playing this weekend, a lot! :)

Yeah i'm also loving Season 4 so far.Some have said Season 4 to be a poor Season but i couldn't disagree more.It is an amazing Season!Been playing Phantom, which gets a lot of hate, longer than the S4 rest and really like that table.Beautiful artwork/theme/presentation.Yes limited variety and tough as nails but i like that old school aspect.If you want it a bit more casual then there's for example Earthshaker.Makes for good variety.I don't want every game to last forever, kinda like vicious tables like Phantom.

How can S4 be a poor Season with it featuring The Addams Family?And on top of that Starship Troopers and The Party Zone, both great fun.Can't wait for the rest of the season.Hopefully it won't take too long till release.Especially curious about the identity of #39.

Anyone ever unmask The Phantom via TPA?I haven't achieved that, curious whether it is possible.Also curious why Farsight didn't apply serious controller vibration during the Earthshaker moments?Would have seemed appropriate.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
still i was finding the table purchases a bit buggy going from the tpa menu to ps store - frequent bug-outs/timeouts or something. maybe just a traffic jam with everyone playing this morning/afternoon!

PSN/Playstation Store was horrendous for me last night after I got my TAF Kickstarter code. Getting the code from Farsight was no problem but logging in to PSN to redeem said code was trying, to say the least...I couldn't sign in for quite awhile. Then when I was finally able to, the PS Store was acting very strangely...wouldn't even load. I then deleted the PS Store app and tried again and again...I don't think I was actually able to enter the PS Store itself to finally redeem the code until after 10pm or so. Again, no fault of Farsight...just PSN oddness.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
oh 'beh' to net attacks... typical, when people are excited about some online play time! but guess it was a pretty weak attack... all it took was some persistence to get through.

agreed it's a really good season! and it's not like the older tables ever disappear either... plenty i've still not played enough of! discovering my bk2k skillin' seems to be carrying over to bk also. and think i got a good run a few hours ago on earthshaker! goin' for the gold, baby!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
not on topic/thread, but a salient point (giving myself bonus points for using 'salient' this weekend ;) - camviews for each table in the tourney are in a reasonable "1-2-3-4" format - "closeup-medium-high-supercloseup" to the flippers - but bk has only 1-2-3 views, and they throw off it seems by one or something every time i switch between tables. cops a seinfeld - "what's up with thaaat?" it's-a ver ver confusin', especially finding out only after switching tables/starting play/ball careening wildly/then finding yourself more concerned about your cam angle than your ball's angle! need a "heart attack" warning too with the "seizure" notice up front lol!

P.P.S. and while remaining off-topic, i'd be remiss (DICTIONARY SUPER-JACKPOT! ;0) to mention to fellow/feline pinball and comedy-heads something i saw recently; june 9th the "rifftrax" guys (mst3k mike nelson and co.) will be on "@midnight" on comedy central - something i saw the other day posted; thought i'd pass it along! :) say it along with me... ;) RE-REZ JOEL! RE-REZ JOEL! ;0 (or maybe, some new sitch with joel and mike co-hosting... well along with all the old crew, all co-hosting! :) satellite of love in the net age; they must got net along with the old siphon-tube the mads had hooked up for sending up the letters! ;0

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts