Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Here ya guys go:
http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivity_24b.apk

This includes fixes from the lod beta which will go live on the next update:
Menu should fit better and is scrollable now.
Elvira Party monsters and Teed Off texture fixes (delete and re-download these two)
White water top box fixed, transparency issue in return lane fixed.
(Most of the other issues are minor and I will try to get to them the next chance I have :) )

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Here ya guys go:
http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivity_24b.apk

This includes fixes from the lod beta which will go live on the next update:
Menu should fit better and is scrollable now.
Elvira Party monsters and Teed Off texture fixes (delete and re-download these two)
White water top box fixed, transparency issue in return lane fixed.
(Most of the other issues are minor and I will try to get to them the next chance I have :) )

Thanks Ryan!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
just fyi I am going to post another one, I just noticed debug flags were turned on.

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
Haven't bought the table yet so I've had to quit the table more than a few times. In doing so, the thing that stands out to me is that when starting a new game the first case is always the same victim and suspect.
If I drain all three balls, it does randomize the victim in the first case for the next game. (Never caught suspect)
I understand that randomization isn't possible on first boot for other tables, but in those cases it's an extra ball or points that are awarded first. I can live with that. But for this table, you are searching for clues to an unknown case, so having the outcome of the first case always be the same, is kind of defeating the point of table, and not very fun. Draining the balls to randomize the next game isn't ideal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
Just installed it and black knight 2000 is now showing up as a table I haven't bought, it's back in the season 3 menu and when I select it its taking me to the purchase screen

Edit - just clicked on the option to buy to see what happened and a Google play message comes up telling me I already own it

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
give it time, takes a while sometimes depending on your connection for Google to report back your purchases upon restore, nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
give it time, takes a while sometimes depending on your connection for Google to report back your purchases upon restore, nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Yea same here. I bought BK2000 last month and now its acting like I haven't bought it. Its no longer listed under My Tables.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Good point, ill pass that on.

Haven't bought the table yet so I've had to quit the table more than a few times. In doing so, the thing that
stands out to me is that when starting a new game the first case is always the same victim and suspect.
If I drain all three balls, it does randomize the victim in the first case for the next game. (Never caught suspect)
I understand that randomization isn't possible on first boot for other tables, but in those cases it's an extra ball or points that are awarded first. I can live with that. But for this table, you are searching for clues to an unknown case, so having the outcome of the first case always be the same, is kind of defeating the point of table, and not very fun. Draining the balls to randomize the next game isn't ideal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ah you are right there is something wrong with the code mapping, good catch. Unfortunately I am heading out the door, husband duties, I will fix it first thing in the morning and post a new link =)

N

netizen

I'll have a look at this tonight and se if I can put together any sort of report for tomorrow

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Repeatedly pressing 'select' at end of entering Roof Champion initials breaks something in the menu sequencing.
You end up stuck with the initials gui and it starts a new game without selecting one.
teqa8y6a.jpg

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Repeatedly pressing 'select' at end of entering Roof Champion initials breaks something.
You end up stuck with the initials gui and it starts a new game without selecting one.

Exactly same error as with Black Rose ! ! ! FS, we'll get another unplayable table on which we can not register new score to leader board because of "New record issue" as on Black Rose with "Ship sinking record" ?? this things start going me crazy already! Dont you think that you must fix this broken tables before i will buy next seasons table again?

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Just got at work so can't test it for the next 10 hours...
Can't wait to test it later ^^

Thanks for the beta ryan ;)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Exactly same error as with Black Rose ! ! ! FS, we'll get another unplayable table on which we can not register new score to leader board because of "New record issue" as on Black Rose with "Ship sinking record" ?? this things start going me crazy already! Dont you think that you must fix this broken tables before i will buy next seasons table again?

Chill out - there is an easy work around. Just don't repeatedly press the select button. This doesn't affect normal play, and this is what beta is for - to find these issues.
Black rose is fully functional also, you have to pause 10 secs between the two initials inputs.
It should be fixed, but it's hardly a game breaker.

I'm more disappointed that BK is still scripted, but that's life.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Black rose is fully functional also, you have to pause 10 secs between the two initials inputs.
thx for hint. i would like to know this when i had to input inits for my loosed best score =( but still could be great to have working specials/replays rewards on BR

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
thx for hint. i would like to know this when i had to input inits for my loosed best score =(

Enter highscore initials, then don't touch any of the initials gui buttons until the dmd moves on.
Enter ships sunk initials, and again don't touch any further gui buttons especially not 'select', until the dmd moves to the next phase (5 to 10 secs).
Then play as normal.

Alternatively - let the initial entry time out without entry, if you aren't bothered about ships sunk (as it gets reset each table start anyway unless using operator mode).

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Are you an Android user? Haven't seen you much in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts