Zaccaria Pinball - Farfalla (1983) Bugs & Feedback

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I think the normal ball feels about right - large is too much like a golf ball.

Now I think about it I have never got a ball stuck in TPA - I sometimes hit on accident ( rage quitting) and it says ball not stuck.

I couldn't get the normal ball to get stuck. I've got to admit, after a few tries it didn't feel too awkward after all.
I've gotten the ball stuck once in TPA in the launch channel on Taxi. And a few times in other games that I can't recall now.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Bugs - the back left of the playfield is missing lights behind the red drop targets. The area is too dark.
Are the pop bumper lights reacting correctly?
The coin drop sfx overlaps with the audio of the table. "Let's see what you can do." The coin fx should come before.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Bugs - the back left of the playfield is missing lights behind the red drop targets. The area is too dark.
Are the pop bumper lights reacting correctly?
The coin drop sfx overlaps with the audio of the table. "Let's see what you can do." The coin fx should come before.
1. It's true. It will be fixed in the next update.
2. Change of them is a timed feature now, but I have checked some videos and as I see it is changed when the ball hits rubber above of the top left pop bumpers. Is that correct?
3. In theory the coin sound shouldn't played there because when you hit start button the coin has been already thrown into.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
On this table there is quite some slack on the Slingshot rubbers who have a negative impact on the ball when it hits it, because it seems to loose its energy when it bounces off the sling.

On for instance Shooting the Rapids and Pool Champion there is a fair amount of slack on the rubbers which results in a nice & more direct bounce when the ball interacts between the slingshots.

Example on EWF below.

c25ff49f6f98b50f5211ea29d3eea65b.jpg

Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
When I first played Farfalla after the last iOS update, I twice got my ball stuck between the bumper and the orange targets. I switched from the small ball to the normal and didn't have any problem until yesterday. It's not a big issue because it happens so rarely, but this time I got the normal size ball stuck. The ball moves around with nudging, but won't dislodge. I've attempted to illustrate the location below.

06898bf619916a7336e24007f81ce544.jpg

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
After what must be at least a hundred attempts, I finally managed to light up all the blue-yellow-red lights and then hit the red special. I expected to earn an extra ball, but didn't. Does anyone know the reward for this accomplishment? Also, how do you get an extra ball on this table?

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
After what must be at least a hundred attempts, I finally managed to light up all the blue-yellow-red lights and then hit the red special. I expected to earn an extra ball, but didn't. Does anyone know the reward for this accomplishment? Also, how do you get an extra ball on this table?
I have checked the script and Red Special gives 1 million points, Orange Special 300.000 points. Also there is no way to award an extra ball. Red Special should award an extra ball. The next update will fix it!

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I have checked the script and Red Special gives 1 million points, Orange Special 300.000 points. Also there is no way to award an extra ball. Red Special should award an extra ball. The next update will fix it!

I managed to score the red special again, but still no extra ball. :(

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
V3.9- Hitting a yellow target after lighting all of the red, blue, and yellow lights, but before earning the extra ball will wipe out all target progress.

This is the one table of the bunch that my iPad 2 struggles to keep up with. I guess the graphics can't keep up. The ball moves at the correct speed, but visually stutters. This didn't used to be an issue. It played great until a few updates ago. Early on, Robot would be the first table to show strain when I tried out the new graphic features as they were implemented. Robot is smooth as glass now -as are the other tables - but Farfalla stutters to the point where I tend to avoid it now. This is a shame because it has always been a top 5 table for me. Since I have seen no other complaints, I chalk it up to my aging iPad. :(

I almost forgot to mention that the ball can still get stuck behind the low bumper above the orange targets. This is the only spot left on all of the tables where I have to call attendant. I posted a photo of the exact location back on post #66.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.